What is a moment that you will never forget and is most pleasing to Britney's career?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

FOR me  BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS 2016 

Was the first time she presented in an award show  looking good, ( SMS Rihanna, pretty girls, :leaving: was bad ) 

and was the first time after so many years that she delivered a good performance  LIVE IN AN AWARD SHOW, this remindED me why I became a fan of this girl... I saw that fire again in her eyes,  seeing those public  reaction was amazing, really,  

and after all she went through, looking her like this was amazing I felt so proud of her,,,,

everytime i see this performance I smile

this and the KISS obvl.

• 1 year later...

1. Discovering mtv and oops & lucky video :tiffanycries: I was like what is that!!? She is so beautiful :bareclap:

2. buying Opps I did it again album :airpls: I was like mom I need it please :airpls:

3. Watching my first vma (oops performance) :unreal: I was so happy 

4. Stronger video :gaspney: I was like this music video won’t leave the top 10... never

it was my first era as a Britney fan

blackout getting into the rock and roll hall of fame + this rolling stone tribute to black out: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-blackout-a-salute-to-her-misunderstood-punk-masterpiece-121525/

her classic live performances will always make me so proud of my fav, but i also feel v happy watching her stuff like the 2016 vmas even if it wasnt as good as the classic ones

it wasn't "pleasing" so to speak, but her shaving her head + attacking the car with the umbrella doesn't make me sad--i think it's ******* badass. she said so many things without even opening her mouth when she shaved her head in front of everyone after being discouraged. the umbrella attack was amazing; paparazzi are scum and hounded her and her children and wished death upon her, and they deserved so much more than just a car being hit. she didn't give a single individual tiny **** anymore what they did or thought and i think it's so admirable that she bucked what was "okay" for britney spears to do and stood up for herself. the circumstances were disturbingly sad but the ACTIONS of those two things will never not made me love her more. i think she was lucid, she was just pissed off and gave the world the middle finger that 2-night (? i think it was) sequence.

critic praise for toxic and everytime made me happy. she finally got respect from the snobs. no one can ever take that from her. circus outselling blackout too even though blackout is my fav brit album and prob my fav album ever, because it showed she was not over and wasn't going anywhere. her going rogue with mona lisa too even though it had bad repercussions for her career--she sounded so happy and seemed so excited to move forward with her career, and it was truly the beta form of head shaving and umbrella attacking.

I'm only 22 so I don't remember most of 2000s but I have some beautiful memories, most of them about discovering Britney, I have a special place in my heart for the Joy of Pepsi commercial, Do Somethin' and Megamix videos. I also remember myself as a child blasting to leaked demos of Blackout, I was literally 10 (in 2007), I don't know how the **** did I get them but I'm so happy and kind of proud of myself that I had good taste at such a young age.:mcry:

But if I'm going to pick a best moment... I was really happy when I saw the 2016 BBMA performance, as some of you mentioned, it was a moment to remember. It was like "omg she's really back" back when we didn't know about the cship... ahh memories :mcry:

God there's so many that it's hard to choose... 

My earliest memory is pre-ordering Oops "old style" (which means asking the guy on the local cd shop to keep one for me :cuteidk:)

Crossroads was everything. I would buy magazines that would give a sneek peak of the filming (pictures, interviews etc), went to watch it to the cinema on the release date... I was obsessed with it!!

And I will never forget how emotional she got in the first Circus tour show when she felt all the love. 

I was also lucky enough to see her in London outside BBC Radio 1 (or 2?) around Work ***** promo, get her signature (!!!!) And see with my own eyes how much she cared about fans.

Ahhhh she's given me so much :crying2:

Archived