What is a moment that you will never forget and is most pleasing to Britney's career?

DignifiedLove

I became a fan post-2007 but I remember the night of the 2008 VMAs being a moment that I will never forget and is most pleasing to her career. 

tumblr_plnmnxjxM91qlidixo1_75sq.jpg

This was the night where she solidified herself as the official comeback queen and as one of the greatest comeback stories of our time. Literally, all eyes were on her and nobody else even mattered that night, PERIOD. The anticipation was real. Slay queen. clap3.gifclap3.gifclap3.gif

Spoiler

article-1053384-0290A7CC00000578-305_468

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-2008-1407324539-

NEWS_809079882_AR_0_0.jpg?w=535

What is one Britney moment that you will never forget? tumblr_plnmnxjxM91qlidixo1_75sq.jpg tumblr_plnmnxjxM91qlidixo1_75sq.jpg tumblr_plnmnxjxM91qlidixo1_75sq.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Femme Fatale singles' chart success was very pleasing!  

Toxic's Grammy

Circus "comeback"

BBMA 2016

This was also a moment I will never forget:

I remember how shook I was to hear the demo of HIAM for the very first time. It stuck like grits and was truly one of the best times to be a Britney fan tbh. The anticipation leading up to HIAM was everything. Wish it was still like this.  :crying3:

FOR me  BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS 2016 

Was the first time she presented in an award show  looking good, ( SMS Rihanna, pretty girls, :leaving: was bad ) 

and was the first time after so many years that she delivered a good performance  LIVE IN AN AWARD SHOW, this remindED me why I became a fan of this girl... I saw that fire again in her eyes,  seeing those public  reaction was amazing, really,  

and after all she went through, looking her like this was amazing I felt so proud of her,,,,

everytime i see this performance I smile

I think watching the 2016 BBMAs performance when it aired was one of my favorite moments in recent history. She looked incredible, the dancing was on point, and the song choices were heaven sent. It was the first televised performance in years where she had great stage presence and looked happy to be performing on stage. 

2 minutes ago, onyxfatale said:

I think watching the 2016 BBMAs performance when it aired was one of my favorite moments in recent history. She looked incredible, the dancing was on point, and the song choices were heaven sent. It was the first televised performance in years where she had great stage presence and looked happy to be performing on stage. 

WAS amazing to see her that day..:crying4:

hope pe WE have another performance of that level... im sure she can pull another BETTER 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Oops having the best first week sells ever with 1.3 Million albums sold. Holding that record for 15 years.

And then Adele ruined it by breaking her record with her worst album :4music:

lardelephant can croak for all I care but facts are, britney still holds the record for best first week sales for an AMERICAN female artist.  :byetina: 

1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

I wish I could have seen the 2000 vmas live. I bet the hype was insane. :ohwow:

it's where Primeney marked her territory. Though she got a lot of backlash cuz the GP thought she stripped from the suit to a bikini

Mmm well let me think... 

Bilbboard 2016. I was completely in shock, I expected another lazy performance so I literally lost my mind when I saw her performing. It gave me life and hope. 

Femme Fatale big succes. 

Scream & Shout success, in Italy it was really everywhere for 4 months. It was insane 

Glory #1 on Italian chart. 

• Content Curators

when i was watching pom 2.0 like the first few dates 

watching her so confident, best shape shes been in more than a decade, looking so young and hot, her energy f**king so high, dancing her best ive ever seen since post breakdown. the tomh performance with the backflip and that breakdown right before the end of the song, and ilrnr with her riding the **** out of that guitar. just slayage ontop of slayage 

i felt like i was watching primeney all over again :airpls:

Archived