What is a moment that you will never forget and is most pleasing to Britney's career?

DignifiedLove

when matm premiered on NFL, I watched it live, the anxiety for that, when I was a kid, was awesome
the excitement before the circus era was about to start, those snippets of her rehearsing for the tour and promo performances on her website
for the record premiere, I was living in the USA during that time and I made my roomies watch it with me, I played a lot of circus for them when the album came out (unfortunately i missed the circus tour the Uniondale date bc I was very sick I would never forget myself that I missed that tour)
the femme fatale album snippets on Soundcloud
when I met her during the femme fatale tour
blackout as an awesome album that my friends enjoyed it as much as myself when I was in college
billboard 2016 and the fact she was beautiful doing slave/touch/breathe for the GP
a lot of cool things thru the years
<3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only correct and objective answer is Oops!...I Did It Again.

It is the thunder that brought the real Britney phenomenon, and the starting point of an era that ultimately solidified her legitimacy as the sole heir to the throne of Princess of Pop. The first real iconic era and the key that unlocked her potential to be an Icon, Legend, and Permanent A List Singer - permanently.

pokemon GIF

On 1/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, Dark.Knight said:

it's where Primeney marked her territory. Though she got a lot of backlash cuz the GP thought she stripped from the suit to a bikini

I’ll never forget the next day people In school  talking like “omg i thought her costume was falling off then BAM” such an iconic moment. 

Archived