When was the last time you listened to "Rebellion"?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I like it and would love to hear the rest

Really, what is your analysis about the song?I'm  very  curious and  very interesting about your opinion.What do you think the track is about...?You think it's about the dark side of the industry or was it an unimportant Britney idea?Why you think her team was so radical with the simple track?Why did they remove the tiger and the snippet from her website?I also find interesting the track Just Yesterday that had the same radical process of elimination .Do you think her team regrets that attitude over time?.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Really, what is your analysis about the song?I'm  very  curious and  very interesting about your opinion.What do you think the track is about...?You think it's about the dark side of the industry or was it an unimportant Britney idea?Why you think her team was so radical with the simple track?Why did they remove the tiger and the snippet from her website?I also find interesting the track Just Yesterday that had the same radical process of elimination .Do you think her team regrets that attitude over time?.

Just simply rebelling against evil

Her team  must have moved because maybe they felt the track was not good enough.

44 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just simply rebelling against evil

Her team  must have moved because maybe they felt the track was not good enough.

Great! But I think they were very radical with her and maybe things were worse because of this.Because she did not fell supported by her team in her personal and professional decisions.

Some of you guys have some weird opinions on this one.. anyway

Listened to it recently. It’s the ONLY song she has where she talks like that. It was probably the state of mind she had at that time about the people around her. Maybe her team, some family members and Kevin. I dont know.

it would be a unique song to have in full because she never talked like that!!

• 1 year later...

Archived