Britney had the same anxiety mannerisms early in her career + Larry promo

jennyj

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grew up with anxiety but learned how to deal with it and grew into a person who could deal but then my doc had prescribed me some medicines that completely changed me and how my anxiety levels were and it changed me even to this day. Pharmaceutical ***** can alter the brain and maybe just maybe in 04-07 after all of the pap and family stress Britney went thru she also altered her mind with some addies and Red Bull’s and it can really spike your anxieties for good! Then she was medicated in 2011 on some medicine I think (ssri) or maybe bi polar meds and that downed her a TON! Now I think she’s back to Britney without medication and dealing with her mind in natural ways and with talking to a therapist, so things like ticks and being shy will be there! But it’s better than being in a dumbed down state barely able to have emotion:...sorry so long!! 

5 hours ago, MrTrouble said:

The mannerisms really are the same :) 

My theory is that first she was anxious, then there were *****, and now she’s anxious again. 

I agree BOMT Britney was anxious, then when she got in to peak physical shape and all of a sudden had this outgoing bubbly personality it was a time she was experimenting with *****, lots of uppers I believe, probably coke, adderal, energy drinks and exercising all the time things like that. I believe the ***** started earlier then a lot of people assume, I don’t know about oops, but definitely Britney and In the Zone eras. It makes a lot of sense though she was a major star and had the world at her hands. The Britney we have today is sober, hence the natural anxious personality traits she used to have but probably more because of what she has been through. My believe is I defiantly think Primney’s personality had help from some substances and I think everyone now expects her to be like that even though that was never her true personality. 

If there's any truth to her **** use back in the day it's clear **** helped her fight off anxiety. When I use ***** I'm not anxious at all and I can do things I normally would stiffen up and get scared of. For example I play the guitar, if there's anybody around my hand has a life of its own but not when I'm high, it's a different story but hand is comfortable and so is my mind. If for example ******* can keep my hands steady I'm sure it will help a dancer a lot because there's no thinking to halter the moves and everything will follow smoothly because ***** make your mind react faster and better than normal. If you haven't used ***** in your life  and no anxiety you wouldn't know though. 

47 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I agree BOMT Britney was anxious, then when she got in to peak physical shape and all of a sudden had this outgoing bubbly personality it was a time she was experimenting with *****, lots of uppers I believe, probably coke, adderal, energy drinks and exercising all the time things like that. I believe the ***** started earlier then a lot of people assume, I don’t know about opps, but definitely Britney and In the Zone eras. It makes a lot of sense though she was a major star and had the world at her hands. The Britney we have today is sober, hence the natural anxious personality traits she used to have but probably more because of what she has been through. My believe is I defiantly think Primney’s personality had help from some substances and I think everyone now expects her to be like that even though that was never her true personality. 

Theres no sight of **** use on Britney era personality. She was still calm and collected during Interviews she only became expansive and talkative during itz 

Also doesn’t ******* and adderal incriese anxiety? I never did ******* but addedal gives me heart palpitations and anxiety. 

28 minutes ago, div said:

Theres no sight of **** use on Britney era personality. She was still calm and collected during Interviews she only became expansive and talkative during itz 

Also doesn’t ******* and adderal incriese anxiety? I never did ******* but addedal gives me heart palpitations and anxiety. 

I was prescribed adderal for years, yes it makes you have heart palpitations and can cause anxiety and that anxiety can have an lasting effect after years of use, but when you take it, it’s a different kind of anxiety, less of a shy social anxiety. It makes you outgoing, more of a party person even if you are not, it definitely can change your personality, and make you appear to be more confident than you truly are. Of course with all ***** it can affect people differently but it can have these personality side effects especially mixing it with Red Bull and energy drinks/supplements.

39 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

If there's any truth to her **** use back in the day it's clear **** helped her fight off anxiety. When I use ***** I'm not anxious at all and I can do things I normally would stiffen up and get scared of. For example I play the guitar, if there's anybody around my hand has a life of its own but not when I'm high, it's a different story but hand is comfortable and so is my mind. If for example ******* can keep my hands steady I'm sure it will help a dancer a lot because there's no thinking to halter the moves and everything will follow smoothly because ***** make your mind react faster and better than normal. If you haven't used ***** in your life  and no anxiety you wouldn't know though. 

Darling....:mj:

3 hours ago, Sporty said:

Britney Spears is pretty heterosexual. I'm a female who is into women; Britney has never given me the "I love pu$$y!" vibe. The gayest artist during the Like a Virgin/Hollywood performance at the 2003 VMAs was Missy Elliott (now she clearly LOVES pu$$y), followed by bicurious Madonna (who has at least had *** with women in the past and can share temporary moments of intimacy with men or women) and Christina (who at one point liked to shove her tongue down womens' throats, including Britney's, which Brit apparently did not like and thought was strange). Britney was the straightest girl on that stage.

She loves men and the D way too much to ever want to be with a woman. She doesn't even strike me as bisexual. She's a straight Southern girl who dreams of having a loving husband and kids too much to even think about women.

There's many folks who fly under the radar

9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

So whenever a person is nervous or shy they immediately get diagnosed with anxiety

Unfortunately, this is where the world has reached. While mental health is real, everybody wants to be a victim so people are diagnosing themselves and others before they have even reached a doctor. These days almost everybody has anxiety apparently :whatitellu:

5 hours ago, Hannah said:

Unfortunately, this is where the world has reached. While mental health is real, everybody wants to be a victim so people are diagnosing themselves and others before they have even reached a doctor. These days almost everybody has anxiety apparently :whatitellu:

That. Also, it make it seems banal, so when someone is diagnosed with severe anxiety (which is my case), we tend to call ourselves ******* and not get correct treatment.

Archived