Britney had the same anxiety mannerisms early in her career + Larry promo

jennyj

In one of her early career interviews when BOMT when platinum, Howie Mandell did this interview with Britney.
He was super annoying and kept talking over her, and she very briefly mentions Larry and he milks it for the rest of the interview (see the 2nd, 3rd and 4th clips).... and you can tell she was getting annoyed.

You can also notice a lot of the same mannerisms she has now (finger fiddling, legs moving, tongue sticking out, etc.).  She's so precious.  But it also shows she was very nervous in the beginning despite her being so fierce and iconic yet sweet and innocent at the same time. hehe :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem at this point I think was always the same of nowadays, we noticed something but we thought was it normal.. it's not. She's in conflict between God and homosexuality since the beginning.. probably attracted more from women than from men but too believer to live it so punished and self published also by the use of ***** trying to change the girl she was and the woman she is. My idea.

3 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

The problem at this point I think was always the same of nowadays, we noticed something but we thought was it normal.. it's not. She's in conflict between God and homosexuality since the beginning.. probably attracted more from women than from men but too believer to live it so punished and self published also by the use of ***** trying to change the girl she was and the woman she is. My idea.

:idgi:

14 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

Wtf

14 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

she likes pu$$y i think (a sample of it) but our girl LOVES ****

britney-spears-kevin-federline-crotch-gr

33 minutes ago, Martini said:

she likes pu$$y i think (a sample of it) but our girl LOVES ****

britney-spears-kevin-federline-crotch-gr

Mh. Do you know how works with paparazzi or you did not notice neither with Asghari.. then the Contact at VMAs in 2003 with Madonna and X was more sincere than with any man since Justin to Sam, also came out that are all paid to stay with her.

I must add that Britney always evict to sleep with him that Lynne (her mother) slept with him creating the basis for two divorces, Brit & Kev, Lynne & Jamie. The chaos that came out on news was something not big, more.

26 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

:cackling::cackling:
I swear I f**kin' love exhale, never a dull day around here, thank you for building us all a home @breatheheavy

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

I literally had a stroke trying to read this paragraph :dead:

I think that the problem is just that she Has always been anxious but after the big success she was more confident and I think that when she felt the pressure she drank or something like that so she acted normal. Now she can drink only in few occasions and so she’s often anxious. 

This is just my thought, I don’t if it’s true

2 hours ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

Gurl you gotta tell me what mushroom you took i wanna go to that trip :umok:

Archived