[New Candids] Britney Spotted Getting A Milkshake Post 'Domination' Announcement

tobstar73

Unapologetic Queen. I’m laughing. She looks great!  Grief suits her! Oh the anguish in every sip!  I feel you Britney! The straws are too narrow and there’s never enough whipped cream! :tifflmao:

I’m playing. Don’t give a rat’s *** honestly though it’s hilarious: shady Britney is such a B and I live for it.  Fans? F all of you lol!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, timito said:

I just read the article and this shocked me : “In A Tabloid World, in which she revealed that Britney had started drinking at 13, lost her virginity at 14 and started taking ***** at 15.  

is it true ? 

Remember Jonathan Ross 2016? So. She said she tried weed out of curiosity in 1999, and it’s confirmed she’s been having cigarettes once in a while since 2003 I guess, but the rest are lies. I don’t believe them.

To be fair she looks happy af. She doesn’t have a show coming up. She has nothing. So she can just be Britney. Drinking Starbucks and being with her family. Let this be it now. Let her retire. We love you Britney and if we were real fans and cared about her we’d let her do this.

Then who knows she may come back at her own pace and be hungry for it again? That decision should be hers but she looks happy in those pictures and I like that cute little outfit :kiss:

12 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Britney has been smoking since well before 2003; there were murmurs of her smoking occasional Marlboro Lights back in 1999 - 2001. None of us believed it until April 2002, when she was photographed on a balcony in Australia smoking. She appeared to have started actually chain smoking out in public in 2003. As the earlier rumors indicated, we saw her with Marlboro Lights daily.

Back in 2001, her former pastor addressed these rumors:

"Britney Spears has been slammed by the pastor of the church that she used to attend. David Kelly, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Kentwood, Louisiana, said, 'The foundation of the Church is about living life as Christ did. Smoking and drinking isn't what Christ wanted. It is disobedient.' Spears, 19, has recently been spotted smoking", World Entertainment News Network, Mar. 20, '01

There's sth about smoking in Bible? :ehidk: 

Turning water into wine was a prank? Like... U can't drink it now? :yelping:

26 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Britney has been smoking since well before 2003; there were murmurs of her smoking occasional Marlboro Lights back in 1999 - 2001. None of us believed it until April 2002, when she was photographed on a balcony in Australia smoking. She appeared to have started actually chain smoking out in public in 2003. As the earlier rumors indicated, we saw her with Marlboro Lights daily.

Back in 2001, her former pastor addressed these rumors:

"Britney Spears has been slammed by the pastor of the church that she used to attend. David Kelly, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Kentwood, Louisiana, said, 'The foundation of the Church is about living life as Christ did. Smoking and drinking isn't what Christ wanted. It is disobedient.' Spears, 19, has recently been spotted smoking", World Entertainment News Network, Mar. 20, '01

Britney admitted to trying smoking back in 1999:

"Asked if she's ever tried smoking, the poised 17-year-old shifted in her seat, fiddled with her ponytail and dropped her clear-eyed gaze. For a moment, she seemed awkward and speechless. In other words, for a moment she seemed like a normal teenaged girl. 'Should I say...?' she hesitated, but then caught herself. 'Well, yes, I have. But I think every teenager's going to try something sometime'", Toronto Globe and Mail, Jan. 30, '99

Other rumored sightings - as well as Britney trying to cover them up with horrible "I didn't inhale" (a la Bill Clinton) or "the sightings aren't true" excuses:

•  seen smoking and drinking in a bar, Nashville radio?, alt.showbiz.gossip, Sep. 28, '99
          •  no - "It was horrible smoking a cigarette, but I didn't inhale", AOL chat, May 15, '00
          •  "sharing a cigarette with boyfriend Justin Timerberlake while sitting on his lap at 'NSYNC's party at Twirl", NY Post, Sep. 12, '00, p. 6
          •  "Sightings... Britney Spears smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, NC", NY Post, Oct. 5, '00, p. 10
          •  "Pop princess Britney Spears may not be the goody-goody she claims. The self-professed virgin was spotted smoking Marlboros before a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina", World Entertainment News Network, Oct. 10, '00
          •  "during an N Sync party in New York, Britney was caught sitting on Justin's knee and the pair was spotted sharing a cigarette", The Scotsman (UK), Oct. 28, '00
          •  "she was photographed looking rough after a cocktail party in Leipzig, Germany. She and her entourage went to celebrate Halloween in the former East German city on a rest day during her German tour. At one point she even lit up a cigarette", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 2, '00
          •  "Even worse: Some say she smoked a cigarette at the Party [at Leipzig].", RTL (German TV), Nov. 2, '00
          •  "During that the pop-princess even lit up a Marlboro", Bild Online (Germany), Nov. 2, '00
          •  "The curvy star lived it up while on tour in Leipzig, Germany, where she was seen smoking cigarettes and drinking vodka", World Entertainment News Network, Nov. 3, '00
          •  "Astonished staff watched how she puffed on cigarettes while knocking back vodka-laced White Russians", Sun (UK), Nov. 3, '00, p. 11
          •  "At the Moritz-Bastei disco in Leipzig, Germany, Britney downed white Russian, pina colada and soul kiss cocktails. Britney was also seen puffing away on Marlboro cigarettes", Scottish Daily Record, Nov. 3, '00
          •  "Barstaff at the Moritz-Bastei disco watched her knock back Pina Coladas, White Russians and Soul's Kisses, smoking all the while", Deutsche Press-Agentur, Nov. 3, '00
          •  "Britney even lit up a cigarette", MTV Asia, Nov. 3, '00
          •  "She downed cocktails and even smoked cigarettes", National Enquirer, Nov. 21, '00
          •  was constantly asking for cigarettes before her concert in the Spektrum in Oslo, one person believed that she smoked a lot on a regular basis based on what he saw, Se og Hor (Norway), c. Dec. '00
          •  "clubbing, swearing, smoking... where did it all go right?", Sky Magazine, Dec. '00
          •  "enjoying smoking", Heat (UK), Mar. '01
          •  no - "contrary to rumors of her smoking a Marlboro, she doesn't smoke", US Weekly, Jun. 4, '01, p. 34
          •  "In 2001, Britney has reached the level of fame where everything that happens to her - from her alleged breast enlargement to her virginity, taking in her mother, Christianity, cohabiting but platonic boyfriend and sneaky ***-smoking - is rigorously scrutinized", The Times (UK), Nov. 30, '01
          •  "Fans know her as a clean-living woman, however after some gigs the corks popped: Britney smoked, drank and behaved in a not at all ladylike manner. The image of permanently being the clean girlie is probably too tedious for the 19-year-old", Shopping in Lüneburg: Review of the Year (Germany), '01

• "the only thing we have noticed during the day is that Britney likes - despite her healthy image - smoking a cigarette", Veronica's magazine, Mar. 21, '02"

More (how do I know about this lame website? I was a Britney fan back in 1999, and remember this being passed around by anti-Britney sites on Angelfire that slammed the hell out of her for being a secret smoker): https://smokingsides.com/asfs/S/Spears.html

She probably started with JT. Cigarettes, *********...  Idk why but I feel like JT kinda hides that he smokes cigarettes until today. 

4 hours ago, Sporty said:

Justin definitely hid the fact that he's smoked for years until getting "caught" not too long ago, you're right. But per Reg Jones:

One particular area of contention between mum and daughter was smoking.

Britney has always treated smoking as an Olympic sport but Lynne hated it as she was worried it would harm her voice.

Her mother's obsession almost cost both of them their lives. On one occasion they were driving near home when Lynne said she could smell smoke and demanded to smell her daughter's hands.

Reg says: "She grabbed Britney's hand off the wheel. It made the car spin and they spun out of control and were wrecked in a ditch."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/exclusive-the-real-britney-560425

Idk if I believe in Reg bc in 99 he said he didn't sleep with Britney and then after JT's breakup he joked about her losing her virginity to JT (he was implying he took her virginity instead) 

Archived