'Domination' Creative Directors Says Britney Would Have Performed "Overprotected" And "My Prerogative"

Britneybabyx

Why does everyone find it so hard to believe she'd perform Overprotected?

• She performs PIECE OF ME which is about her life being a complete shitshow.
  • She performs Lucky, about a famous woman (HER) who is miserable.
  • She was able to go on TV and say she hates the conservatorship itself (FTR).
  • Not to mention you guys thought she'd never perform Gimme More yet here we are.

All the above considered...a bubblegum pop song about *my destiny* is too hard to believe, even after the directors confirm it.

She's also pre-recorded before. They brought these guys in for a reason and would listen to their vision. J Lo pre-records and it works great for her, and J Lo is the reason these guys were chosen.

Y'all are too much. Stop and THINK.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

It's not like we can know the truth so now that it's cancelled they can say anything the fans want to hear. Personally i think these are lies just to keep fans hopes up for future projects...

Lol...live vocals and overprotected. Sure jan :mj:

This.

Makes me dislike them. 

3 hours ago, dran said:

ALRIGHT. LET'S PREPARE FOR THE DOMINATION WORLD TOUR. ALL OF THIS REHEARSING CAN'T GO TO WASTE JUST YET...

LITERALLY. Watch her release an album of glory unreleased tracks and a few she recorded this year, and tour with domination. Such a lazy team I can see this happening ?.

Honestly though, I hope Jamie is ok 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yo no creo que hubieran cancelado por algún otro motivo, como malas ventas, al final de cuentas a ella le iban a pagar lo mismo vendiera o no. En todo caso, MGM hubiera podido decir que se cancela, si tan molestos estaban con las ventas, pero ellos mismos en su Instagram lo ponen como "pospuesto". 

Si el mensaje dijera que es por problemas de salud de Britney, sin definir qué, entonces sí te lo creería que hay gato encerrado. Britney y su "team" serán todo, pero usar la salud y la vida de su padre como pretexto, sería muy bajo incluso para ellos.

Ahora como alguien dijo, Nappytabs puede decir misa ahora, porque nunca vamos a ver lo que realmente tenían planeado, pero Overprotected ya estaba casi casi confirmada por ellos, así que no me parece tan loco lo que dicen. Pero creo que ellos mismos están matando cualquier remota posibilidad de volver a trabajar con Britney con estos tweets, cuando sea que retome su carrera, porque ya están spoileando todo el show.

Exactly this, I want to think they are not asswholes enough to use a family member as a pretext to cancel the show. 

And Nappytabs should have keep their mouths shut cause now there's a big possibility that we won't see this songs performed and even them working with her again, that's how their team seems to work. Y es una gran mierda porque My Prerogative hubiese sido un sueño hecho realidad si aparecía en el show.

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

However, I do have a problem with “Nappytabs” essentially baiting the fanbase with empty promises about an amazing show that suddenly conveniently provides the fans with everything they’ve spent 15 years begging for, all while knowing full well they no longer have any obligation to ever actually reveal or otherwise follow-through on said additions.

This. I don't understand the point in them telling us about how great the show would have been while they know we're either not getting it or it's postponed indefinitely. I know they're probably just trying to shed light on a bad situation, but hyping up a show the fans know is no longer happening as planned just makes it more disappointing. 

52 minutes ago, onyxfatale said:

This. I don't understand the point in them telling us about how great the show would have been while they know we're either not getting it or it's postponed indefinitely. I know they're probably just trying to shed light on a bad situation, but hyping up a show the fans know is no longer happening as planned just makes it more disappointing. 

Honestly, I don't believe any of their claims anyway, so I'm rather curious as to what exactly their agenda is here in perpetrating these stan wet dream falsehoods since there's no longer even a damn show to buy tickets to.

But this whole residency, while a very cool concept, just didn't align in the slightest with Britney the person OR the performer at present. I mean, just a half year ago she was doing this to a hip-hop song:

JQW8EO.gif

And yet now we're supposed to believe that currently, only a few short months later, she's suddenly capable of doing an entire "urban" themed residency with hip-hop style choreography for two years? While also deciding to spontaneously sing all her songs live, whilst dancing, for the first time since the MMC? And coincidentally just now deciding to implement performances for two songs that the fans have been begging for since 2005? Okay, Larry, whatever you say. :brityawning:

Archived