Just over a month until Domination kicks off

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m not as excited as I was for piece of me but you bet I’ll be checking fan videos on YouTube and Instagram.

not having high expectations with Britney is the key to happiness.

however,  I do plan on making my way to Vegas to see it live later this year or if new dates are announced. Not going to attend the dress rehearsals tbh.

I feel the same but gotta find that sweet spot where she has gained confidence and hasn’t yet shredded her outfits.

I’m not really bothered. Unless they pull out a dwad and consistently I wont support it. 

I am interested to see if tickets will actually sell closer to the date but as of now the show is doing bad. 

I also am interested in merch. Are they going to us Glory promo and the one pic for all the merch? Im really interested to know. 

I hope there is at least one good number because honestly I didn’t like any from Pom. 

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

The worst thing is that she didn't even do a proper photoshoot for the show. It's one of the worst promo messes of her career. It's just unbelievable.

Yeah I’m really mad at that given she did one for POM, it’s like she can’t devote a whole day to do a shoot? 

Britney and her team remind me of those messy families that keep having children when their houses/budgets cannot handle the fact . :mj:

You're doing a show in like what? A month? What are you relying it on? Her new album like BJ was promoted for vegas? No . Her greatest hits? There isn't a single "hit" remixed and is sent to radios with a new video shot. :mj:

What is the vision for this show? What are the songs? At least release this info for us the stupid fans so we get "hyped" . Release backdrops and backstage preperation like f**king gaga is doin. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I feel the same but gotta find that sweet spot where she has gained confidence and hasn’t yet shredded her outfits.

Lmaoo so true. It’s gonna be hard. You don’t wana go in the beginning because she’ll still be getting used to the show but you don’t wana go too late because she’ll cut choreo, she’ll cut costumes, and she’ll cut songs.

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Britney and her team remind me of those messy families that keep having children when their houses/budgets cannot handle the fact . :mj:

You're doing a show in like what? A month? What are you relying it on? Her new album like BJ was promoted for vegas? No . Her greatest hits? There isn't a single "hit" remixed and is sent to radios with a new video shot. :mj:

What is the vision for this show? What are the songs? At least release this info for us the stupid fans so we get "hyped" . Release backdrops and backstage preperation like f**king gaga is doin. 

THIS 10000 times 

It's apparently been confirmed that she'll be working on music after the show starts:

" When Park Theater was opening, we took a look and it felt like the perfect next step in the evolution of Britney in Vegas,” continues Rudolph, who confirms Spears will continue working on new music once the show launches. “It’s brand new, it's bigger and the hotel was being renovated, so the idea of being in a newly-branded, newly-renovated property in a new theater with higher capacity made it very appealing.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8491654/lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-game-changer

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

It's apparently been confirmed that she'll be working on music after the show starts:

" When Park Theater was opening, we took a look and it felt like the perfect next step in the evolution of Britney in Vegas,” continues Rudolph, who confirms Spears will continue working on new music once the show launches. “It’s brand new, it's bigger and the hotel was being renovated, so the idea of being in a newly-branded, newly-renovated property in a new theater with higher capacity made it very appealing.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8491654/lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-game-changer

I sure as hell hope so if she is gonna be there for three years. 

Archived