Britney's Boyfriend's Response When Asked To Choose Between Britney or Christina: "Christina Who?"

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

LegendTina? Yes. :well:

Can't believe some gays are still bothered by her existence. :explainlol:

We're in 2019, not 2001 kids. GROW UP BOTTOMS AND GET A TASTE

giphy.gif

I'm actually shocked Floptina still has fans who ridiculously defend her the way you just did. :weusay:

Makes me remember the part I played in destroying her career so long ago...  :sippinga:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Talented people will always have support, not from the GP obviously, they prefer Ed Shitrat :mariahstare:

It's a sticky thing, Britney v. Christina.  People pick Christina for her talent, but Toxic and Baby One More Time are modern classics no matter the vocal mixing, overproduction etc... and far more popular than any Christina song. And if you pick those songs you are picking Britney over Christina.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:31 PM, zxcvb said:

STOP PITTING THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER.

This needs to end.  I don't see how this benefits anyone at this point.

oh hush it. Let's stop this 'everybody love everybody' rubbish. Some people just don't like some people and that's okay! 

It's a little bit of shade - big deal. It literally doesn't have to 'benefit' anyone...

If you don't like being bitchy then don't be yourself. Simple :) 

58 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't care about popularity, not when there's so much talent on the table. :fu:

You don't stan Britney just because she is (was) popular. Grow up :fu:

:sofedup: you obviously do care about popularity if you care about accolades.

also you throw around the term 'bottoms' like it's derogatory and yet you stan mariah, ariana, and xtina... you've got bottom written all over you :riha:

Spoiler

maybe you should grow up? :fu:

3 hours ago, Goku said:

I don't care about popularity, not when there's so much talent on the table. :fu:

You don't stan Britney just because she is (was) popular. Grow up :fu:

That's great that you don't but to be fair a lot of people on here clearly only give a **** about Britney when she's popular.

Facts are this: Glory was fantastic. She obviously took time & care to make a good polished album, her promo performances were good and plentiful, she looked absolutely fantastic, had her personality back and could actually talk in interviews. Fans were backing it until it became clear Britney wasn't going to be popular enough for them to support and so they distanced themselves from it.

Have you not noticed how this fansite has literally turned into a never ending shade fest? 

That's why. A lot of these fans weren't here for Britney - they were here for big shot Britney who could drop anything and it would be an instant hit. When that changed, even though essentially everything about Britney improved post 2007, they lost their interest and now just spout off shady shitty comments :) So yeah, popularity comes into it massively. 

• Super Mods
On 12/20/2018 at 9:39 AM, PieceofBritney said:

Are you gay?

Gays tend to follow the media and gossip more than straight men.  Many straight young men have no f**king idea who Christina is, when you don't follow pop music you wouldn't know. Sam hasn't posted about one pop song so far he doesn't listen to pop. 

It’s true, I once wore my Aaliyah T-shirt and this dude was like who is that? She hella fine. I was puzzled and was like Aaliyah, you know the singer. He was like “oh really? Does she have any top songs on the charts now?” “Um yeah like 15 years ago” And I had to tell him she died years ago. Although his surprised face was priceless. 

I find it pathetic that people are still arguing over Britney and Christina in 2018  :squintney: I love them both and I think they're both talented in their own ways. But Sam definitely knows who Christina is though lol. I'm 14 and even I know who Xtina is. Heck, I actually knew about her way before discovering Britney because as someone who grew up in a Hispanic family, my dad would always play her Spanish songs and a couple of her hits all the time. Waking up to "Falsas Esperanzas" Saturday mornings was always a joy. :jumpney: Anyhoo, Musclehead Sam is just being immature and shady. Christina deserves respect. 

14 hours ago, jokobitch said:

I’m 24.. everyone whos in their 20’s knows Christina tf lol..?

Did you just compare yourself who spend big chunk of your time analyzing Britney's dance moves to someone who has a life and a goal? He might've never even been a member in a forum.  lol I can show you people who are 30 and wouldn't know Christina, world doesn't revolve around pop music you know some people have completely ignored it throughout their life and hardly know anything about it. If you have friends, straight friends specifically you would know that. 

17 hours ago, 0happydancing0 said:

oh hush it. Let's stop this 'everybody love everybody' rubbish. Some people just don't like some people and that's okay! 

It's a little bit of shade - big deal. It literally doesn't have to 'benefit' anyone...

If you don't like being bitchy then don't be yourself. Simple :) 

if you don't like this user's being like that, then, don't be yourself.simple.it's funny when some people give advices that they don't follow themselves.

Archived