Britney's Boyfriend's Response When Asked To Choose Between Britney or Christina: "Christina Who?"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He genuinely has no idea who Christina is/what the person is referring to...

For those who don't agree think about it he doesn't listen to much pop, christina is from a different generation and less popular than Britney. He didn't know much about Britney either before the slumber party shoot too, didn't Britney say something about this in a radio interview? Also christina hadn't been around till very recently. I just think he wouldn't have said this if he knew about Britney and Christina thing....

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

For people saying he is 23-24 and doesn't know who Christina is, bish please, I'm 21 and I know who she is because I haven't been living under a rock. If you know who Britney is you know who Christina is, so... he is probably being shady

Are you gay?

Gays tend to follow the media and gossip more than straight men.  Many straight young men have no f**king idea who Christina is, when you don't follow pop music you wouldn't know. Sam hasn't posted about one pop song so far he doesn't listen to pop. 

Yeah I'm not buying that he doesn't know about Christina. I have friends his age and I'm not much older than him… I know who tf Xtina is and lived through the rivalry.

I'd say his background and interests could make him not know more than his age, if anything.

I think he was just being clever in his answer to show he's team Britney. Like, "Britney's my girl, choosing Christina isn't even an option."

Archived