What is it that Britney changed from 2002 to 2003?

annonymous

Her looks have always changed a lot based on her hair color, styling, makeup, weight loss/gain, etc.  This isn’t just a 2002-03 thing; it’s been happening since the beginning of her career.  For example, look at pics from 1999 and then some from 2000 and you’ll see drastic changes there, too.  I mean:

6-A4-C0-E10-BF66-4-FD5-B618-52-C88-D717-

5-F17-CA9-E-2-FA4-42-A5-854-B-A29-D8-CF7

She doesn’t even look like the same person in these pics and they were taken less than a year apart. 

:whatitellu:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people saying Britney was doing *****? I thought this wasn’t true as she said she only experimented weed once, when she was seventeen and also the cigarettes.

other than that, she’s definitely not the type of person who would do this, after all, she’s a SINGER, and even if she lip syncs often I don’t believe she would ruin her voice like that. Not even 2006 had ***** involved so... I guess different makeup might’ve played a part?

plus, paparazzi pictures might be a little different but when she’s wearing makeup at the photoshoots it’s still the very same 2001 Britney, only  slightly  more aged.

8 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

other than that, she’s definitely not the type of person who would do this, after all, she’s a SINGER, and even if she lip syncs often I don’t believe she would ruin her voice like that. Not even 2006 had ***** involved so...

because you know her so well? :gerlwat:

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Why are people saying Britney was doing *****? I thought this wasn’t true as she said she only experimented weed once, when she was seventeen and also the cigarettes.

other than that, she’s definitely not the type of person who would do this, after all, she’s a SINGER, and even if she lip syncs often I don’t believe she would ruin her voice like that. Not even 2006 had ***** involved so... I guess different makeup might’ve played a part?

plus, paparazzi pictures might be a little different but when she’s wearing makeup at the photoshoots it’s still the very same 2001 Britney, only  slightly  more aged.

why would she admit to doing *****?why should we believe her?don't get me wrong, ı'm not saying that she definitely did ***** but ı wouldn't take her word for it.also, smoking cigarettes is also bad for vocal cords.and there are people who have lost their voices and speaking abilities because of that (throat cancer).so. ı don't think that she really cares about that.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2018 at 2:41 PM, annonymous said:

I really don't feel like she is that type of person who would do that......

On 12/2/2018 at 2:41 PM, annonymous said:

I really don't feel like she is that type of person who would do that......

Young people will make mistakes many people ”who would not do that” end up trying different things, peer pressure is real. Young people are impressionable. 

People saying she never did ***** she wouldn't be the type of person to do that, lol. I don't know in what universe you live. We're talking about the girl who liked partying A LOT, who smokes, who dated Kfed. Also remember Chaotic. And i'm not mentioning 2007. All of this is Britney, sorry but she's far from being a perfect little angel. So you must be deluded if you think she wasn't capable of doing ***** too, especially being in this business.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:00 PM, ToxicMadLove said:

Honestly, I think that’s when her depression started. Depression changes the way you look. And that’s probably when she started to party. That’s after her break up and I’m sure that was a really tough time. It would show on any one

This tbh. 2003 was iconic for us fans because she was at her prime between 2003 and 2004. But I genuinely think this was the beginning of the end for her as we knew her 

Archived