What is it that Britney changed from 2002 to 2003?

annonymous

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its deffinetly tbe combo between ***** which i think later triggered her mental issues.

In 2003 she was more histerical, with her eyes opened more than what is normal, and she aleays had that fake smile that came from anger.

She was really angry back then. I dont know if that is just because of her split with justin but she started to rebel.

Its kind of sad that she had to go through all that. She really was a very healthy girl that liked to work out, that had good habits, that sticked to her job, she was always chill, funny and nice. Then she changed, but we all do. The nice part is that she managed to sort all that out and go back to that healthy funny and nice girl in the present

I definitely see what you mean but I think there are different reasons :

1) Age differences (even if they're minor, she went from being a teenager to an adult at the time) ;

2) ITZ era was the first era, in my opinion, where she she was / felt free to be herself and not dolled up 24/7 ;

3) Her team sold a different, more mature image which influenced the outfits, hair and make up I think, to give the era its own identity, like Glory was all about wavy long blond hair, high boots and leotards.

3 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Its deffinetly tbe combo between ***** which i think later triggered her mental issues.

In 2003 she was more histerical, with her eyes opened more than what is normal, and she aleays had that fake smile that came from anger.

She was really angry back then. I dont know if that is just because of her split with justin but she started to rebel.

Its kind of sad that she had to go through all that. She really was a very healthy girl that liked to work out, that had good habits, that sticked to her job, she was always chill, funny and nice. Then she changed, but we all do. The nice part is that she managed to sort all that out and go back to that healthy funny and nice girl in the present

Normal that she was angry seemed like a witch hunt against her.

4 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

I think from 1999-2002 she had ALOT of people helping and perfecting her look everything from facials, perfect make up, hairstylist, personal trainers and she was working non stop (not much partying) then she broke up with Justin and took a break from all that. 

February-2002-MTV-Total-Request-Live.jpg

She followed the same routine as always just a different style and makeup, the rest was the same .

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Where did ******* talk come from? I haven’t heard anything about this. 

There were rumors in 2003 and they were backed up by pictures of her leaving a clubs back door. Apparently someone explained in detail what she wore and said that she did coke and left the location through the back and even described her car and days later pics came out proving that she was there and left through the back. So people think the coke part might be true too.

Also her energy was very different during itz. On stage and off. Also the extreme chewing of the gum started during itz. I dunno I had 1 friend who did coke and she behaved really similar to ITZney.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

There were rumors in 2003 and they were backed up by pictures of her leaving a clubs back door. Apparently someone explained in detail what she wore and said that she did coke and left the location through the back and even described her car and days later pics came out proving that she was there and left through the back. So people think the coke part might be true too.

Also her energy was very different during itz. On stage and off. Also the extreme chewing of the gum started during itz. I dunno I had 1 friend who did coke and she behaved really similar to ITZney.

I really don't feel like she is that type of person who would do that......

The people in denial over her doing coke. :unreal:

She was later found by a judge to be a "frequent and habitual user." She's under a conservatorship. Her dancers are **** tested to this day. People like Iggy get their house searched over it.

There's a reason for all of that, and I wouldn't be surprised if the root of all that came along in 2003. 

I think she got relaxed, she was a little more free in 2002. She doesn’t needed to be the innocent girl anymore, the virginity secret was out and she had the opportunity to create an album like In The Zone were she was able to work in the creation process and not be a “singing machine”. 

I remember in an interview of her in 2003 that she was able to take a taxi for the first time that year, so she was a little more her and not a machine. You can also realize that her laugh in 2003 is more real than the previous years.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The people in denial over her doing coke. :unreal:

She was later found by a judge to be a "frequent and habitual user." She's under a conservatorship. Her dancers are **** tested to this day. People like Iggy get their house searched over it.

There's a reason for all of that, and I wouldn't be surprised if the root of all that came along in 2003. 

And there are also tests that denied this and not one, several. I even remember that there are paparazzi who said the same.I think She has experimented especially with Kevin ,but not as insinuated  since the tests  denied it 

Archived