What is it that Britney changed from 2002 to 2003?

annonymous

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I was the only one.. the difference is too much for one year.. the only time she was back to 2002 was “do something” video.. like it was recorded back then.. :jtum:

2001-2002ney is my favourite tbh.. 

maybe it was weight/breakup/changin lifestyle/involving more in music/changin direction etc.. I don’t know.. but she looked and even act different in 2003-2004.. 

She was also really stressed out around that time. 2003 was also the time she experimented with ******* and probably some other heavy *****. Just watch any of her interviews around 2003 and you can see how physically and emotionally drained she was in comparison to the years before. Poor girl just needed some time away from the spotlight before things got worse.

That, and she also wasn’t a teen/young girl anymore but rather a 21 year old woman.

2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

If you mean her eyes (I saw you wrote 'relaxed' in 2002, 'wild' in 2003).... I'd say its *******. That was when she was worked the hardest and danced her hardest, plus I think its accepted here that she was doing coke then, so... yeah. That would explain the eyes to me.

We pretty much said the same thing in slightly different context at the exact same time, slé :mhm:

Archived