What do you thínk is happening with B10??

jonloch1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrap, scrap, scrap :well:

33 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Same as every time.

she has a vision or an idea of how the album would go, she’s all being creative with all these producers and halfway in the process they go “uh Britney we aren’t sure where all of this is going and like it doesn’t seem on trend with the music of today...” and then followed by a lot of numbers thrown in and statistics and examples of pop stars half her age. It’s no wonder she doesn’t give a ****. 

And this. Her team will scrap almost everything she's doing (if she's really working on new music right now, which I don't think so lol)

I think it's still in its early stage when Britney barely has an overall vision about it but still missing all of those details to actually say she is in the works of it. My very realistic expectation is that it will be released in late 2019 unless she decides to hurry things up as she did for BJ (which she now doesn't have to) and release a whole rushed album and act like it never existed after 2 or 3 days as she has done with her last 2 albums. :tiffanynod:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, maquisl said:

Scrap, scrap, scrap :well:

And this. Her team will scrap almost everything she's doing (if she's really working on new music right now, which I don't think so lol)

It’s the reason why I’m not so mad at her most of the time ( that doesn’t mean she’s off the hook with her ratchet style) it’s like beginning of the album process she looks excited and producers are confirming that they are working with her and it looks promising and then the outcome we get like a tremendous watered down version of it and no I don’t believe it’s Britney all of a sudden changes her mind. She has questionable taste but not with music. Just like with the original make me video, no girl would grind the floor and then later be like “ooo I don’t like looking too ****. Let’s scrap this whole thing.”

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, maquisl said:

Oh I forgot.. I don't want B10 right now. I don't want another album wasted because of Vegas. So I'm ok if she doens't release new music next year :mhm:

I don’t mind as long as it’s another Glory (I mean quality wise. Plus it gives her a reason to incorporate it in to the show cuz if we’re gonna be stuck with Vegas night as well freshen up the set list)

21 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Really? When did she sign her most recent contract? I thought Glory was her last obligation 

I remember back in 2013 when she signed with RCA, 8-10 albums by contract. the only obligation was to release the first one (britney jean, that year, 2013) the numbers of albums really impressed me back then, i mean she's britney spears, but we already knew RCA was a terrible option.

Archived