What do you thínk is happening with B10??

jonloch1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2018 at 6:35 PM, ToxicMadLove said:

Does she even have any albums left in her contract? 

On 11/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, Charming.max said:

like 6 albums left by contract 

On 11/20/2018 at 7:36 PM, ToxicMadLove said:

Really? When did she sign her most recent contract? I thought Glory was her last obligation 

3 hours ago, Charming.max said:

I remember back in 2013 when she signed with RCA, 8-10 albums by contract. the only obligation was to release the first one (britney jean, that year, 2013) the numbers of albums really impressed me back then, i mean she's britney spears, but we already knew RCA was a terrible option.

Wrong, she has 3 albums left from her new contract. She didn't sign with RCA in 2013. Since Jive was about to disappear, they moved her to RCA with her original contract. BJ was the last album from the Jive contract. In 2014 she signed the new one for 4 albums where she was allowed to have more creative control/freedom. We had Glory two years after which is the first album under the new contract.

On 11/21/2018 at 6:29 AM, puppylo16 said:

I don’t mind as long as it’s another Glory (I mean quality wise. Plus it gives her a reason to incorporate it in to the show cuz if we’re gonna be stuck with Vegas night as well freshen up the set list)

I would love if she releases new music and she add the songs to the setlist but the problem is she wont do it. (Or at least that's why I think)

She released Britney Jean and she used it to promote POM but only Work ***** and Alien/Perfume were added to the setlist. 2 years later the same happened with Glory: She added Make Me and DYWCO and Slumber Party only when it was released as a single. Finally she added Clumsy and CYM but only for the tour. 

I honestly don't see her adding lots of new songs to Domination's setlist and that's a shame because she enjoys performing new songs, her energy is different and much better.

Sadly, I'm sure Domination will be another POM greatest hits show :wontcry:

22 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

If it’s glory part 2 she can keep it :britdrown:  don’t get me wrong I loved Glory (I bought 2 copys :queenflopga:) but I don’t want another slow revival/purpose copy :receipts2:

I love the vibe of Glory. I wouldn’t mind a Glory part 2 with a little bit more “oomph” (Britney’s personal flare) and with the addition of a dance bop or 2. As long as she’s passionate about it tbh. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, maquisl said:

I would love if she releases new music and she add the songs to the setlist but the problem is she wont do it. (Or at least that's why I think)

She released Britney Jean and she used it to promote POM but only Work ***** and Alien/Perfume were added to the setlist. 2 years later the same happened with Glory: She added Make Me and DYWCO and Slumber Party only when it was released as a single. Finally she added Clumsy and CYM but only for the tour. 

I honestly don't see her adding lots of new songs to Domination's setlist and that's a shame because she enjoys performing new songs, her energy is different and much better.

Yeah I think her intentions are true but like I think business happens and I get it like most people don’t know her new songs and only come to the show for the hits and so that as probably the reason but then again, why isn’t the GP aware of her new music team Britney?

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

I don't think she'll have any new material out in time for Domination tbh. I agree with you that on POM she should have performed more BJ/Glory songs rather than it just being a greatest hits show. Otherwise what's the point of bringing out new albums if you're not going to perform the material on it except like 3 tracks?

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

I don't think she'll have any new material out in time for Domination tbh. I agree with you that on POM she should have performed more BJ/Glory songs rather than it just being a greatest hits show. Otherwise what's the point of bringing out new albums if you're not going to perform the material on it except like 3 tracks?

Circus Tour says hi. 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:32 PM, Isla. said:

Exactly!

And that's why I don't understand why everybody's asking for new music if it will flop again :wontcry:

On 11/24/2018 at 6:12 PM, maquisl said:

And that's why I don't understand why everybody's asking for new music if it will flop again :wontcry:

She’s 20+ years into her career, and her commercial success has nosedived in the last several years, with each of her albums since Circus doing worse than the last...keeping it real, B10 is likely to flop or under-perform no matter when it’s released, or how much she promotes it, or whether she performs the new material in Domination, so she should just drop the album whenever it’s ready.  I’m sure new songs will be added to the show throughout its run anyway. 

We all know Project X is coming in 2020. The great prophet, @Yumjaël of the year 2030, prophesized that Britney will come out with an acoustic, artistic masterpiece called Project X as her 10th album in 2020, leading a rebellion against Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Beyoncé, who have associated themselves with the darker forces in the world. So no music in 2019.

:giggleney: I'm still shocked that this is a thread that happened, and we'll never be able to bump it again because it got deleted in the great Purge of Years Past. :crying4:

On 11/22/2018 at 3:32 PM, Isla. said:

Hey sis, you're always on top of leaks, have we had any since Let Me Take You There back in July? I haven't been following Britney news for months, outside of finding out about Domination.

I literally think she's probably been in the studio maybe 5-10 times in the past three years just to play around IF that. Normally she teases us when she's in the studio. I don't think she has an album on her mind at ALL. Her saying "It's a surprise" in that People magazine interview was probably just a deflection so they wouldn't ask any follow-up questions. 

The Maroon 5/Cardi rumor comes from Hollywood Life, which we should all know better than to trust. Let's not let our hopes outweigh our critical thinking skills. 

But that's just my opinion :jj:

Archived