What do you thínk is happening with B10??

jonloch1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jonloch1 said:

hehe. yeh im with you though, im hoping for a repeat of femme fatale era. new single January 2019 then new album March time 

If their team wants to boost her vegas sales then they should totally make a surprise single release when 2019 starts :lessons:

Studio albums are no longer priority nowadays, so I can see them releasing only singles throughout 2019 and a full album in late 2019/2020 :whatitellu:

I’m sure they will do either:

—Release single in February to kick off the residency, second single in April along with the album as she gets a break during that time so she can do some tv promo. 

June for 3rd single during her second break to shoot MV and maybe a round of radio interviews. 

Last single in September (if they did 4th single) :badgirl:

a boy boy can dream 

• Super Mods

Same as every time.

she has a vision or an idea of how the album would go, she’s all being creative with all these producers and halfway in the process they go “uh Britney we aren’t sure where all of this is going and like it doesn’t seem on trend with the music of today...” and then followed by a lot of numbers thrown in and statistics and examples of pop stars half her age. It’s no wonder she doesn’t give a ****. 

Archived