Audence Interaction Ideas for Domination

The Greatest Show

• Have the audience sing along during certain songs where you KNOW they know the lyrics (BOMT, OIDIA) Just have a mic on a stand ready and hold it into the crowd.
  • Sing "We Will Rock You" that song is made for audience interaction and could be epic if she re created her Pepsi commercial. The audience stomping and clapping to the beat would be iconic.
  • Have a cameraman film the audience before every show (people in costumes or have them sing or dance) and then put a roughly edited version of that as an intro before the show.
  • Have the Meet and Greet people learn some choreo and have them do it on stage.
    Example. In this video after the "I just cant get nooo" Britney would leave the stage and the MAG people would do a cute little choreo at the end. With the dancers. The Meet and Greet people would have an amazing experience and the crowd can laugh for a couple of seconds.

Feel free to add ideas.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Britney to actually pick someone at random from the audience, so we can see a genuine reaction. Other than that, the video before the show starts sounds cool, I wish they'd do some sort of fan cam, kiss cam, or dance cam thing or something....

...otherwise, the biggest thing they could do is turn on her mic more. I saw her in Dublin, and I was front row, and everyone could see her looking around and having fun with the fans, but the biggest disconnect was the fact that she couldn't say anything.

4 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Instead of a video interlude, recreate the ILRNR karaoke scene from Crossroads with a pre-selected fan /groups of fans while Britney is in quick change, then she can come out and give it her quick “weren’t they amazing?” and start her next performance 

awful idea:ririshade2:, sry

Or maybe She should give up 5 min of her show for newcomer stand up artist? :gimmemoar:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean I dont like it either but seeing a buch on hardcore fans dressed up living their Britney dreams on a stage for 3 minutes could be fun. + it would be a very memerable moment for them.

But it would cheapen the experience for the rest :yaknow: 

Not on my stage, damit :lessons:

;)

Archived