Audence Interaction Ideas for Domination

The Greatest Show

7 hours ago, solo said:

I don't think she has to do anything special. Just talking for 5/10 minutes to the audience. About whatever. That's it, and it wouldn't be restricted and choreographed. I would rather she chat about how she's doing, what touring is like, the input she had in Domination, how thankful she is etcetc 

This. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Sing a request song from the audience like Madonna did

2. Bring back band and dancers interludes.

3. Speak to the audience every 3 songs.

4 . Bring a heartfelt speech about her 20 years in the bussiness like she did at the onyx hotel

5. Bring back back up singers and interact with them like she did at onyx 

6. Bring back many fans on stage like I wanna go at the FFT

7. Bring back a male or female fan on a chair and sing PERFECT LOVER

8. Present song before singing like she did on HOW I Roll

9. Speak at before the encore and at the end of the show.

38 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Honestly I’m not interested in seeing her fans do anything.  I’m paying to see Britney perform, not “fans”.  I hate the Freakshow part too - it’s tacky and lame.  Maybe one sing along part but other than that, not really interested.

Well, it’s not about wanting to see her fans.. it’s about Britney connecting with her fans incl. you...

Aside from some additional off-script stuff, there could be two points of the show where the crowd decides between 3/4 songs which one they’d like to see performed. Maybe a selection of her older stuff/album tracks and then some of Britney’s personal favorites by different artists - these could be alternated every month or so. It would mean those two fan decided performances are not usually the same every night.

14 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Well, it’s not about wanting to see her fans.. it’s about Britney connecting with her fans incl. you...

It doesn’t really matter much to me anymore, especially if it isn’t even genuine.  I don’t get anything out of watching the Freakshow guy (scripted or not).  I’m not sure what she could do to make me feel connected with her anymore.

Archived