Audence Interaction Ideas for Domination

The Greatest Show

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

then they can do it before the show? Like a 15 minute Karaoke show with only Britney songs 30 minutes before the show begins?

Or it could be done spontaneously :well: after the show in nearest bar or cafeteria,

U know, like after party :bedtime:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- bring back both dancer and band interlude(s) like during the Onyx Hotel. Some free jamming.

- Ask 1 fan what he or she wants Britney to sing (will never happen but would be cool).

- Do a Madonna or MJ cover (Vogue, Thriller, ...) and people will go WILD.

- I liked that during the Oops tour, they had this contest thingy in order to meet Britney ON stage. 5 fans had each to do a single task and those who got cheered at the most, would win.

- Have a fan on stage during a ballad and dedicate it to her or him (like with FTBOMBH during the Crazy 2K Tour).

- a nearly 10 minute original remix of BOMT a la Hung Up from Madonna during the Confessions tour. She lets everyone sing a part of the lyrics and make it a contest between the runway, left and right of the audience and do this a couple of times.

- fan interlude: have people send in vids of them saying what their favorite song/performance of whatever is by Britney and have it played while she is changing outfits.

- fan backdrop: have people send in photos of them posing with a Britney item (doll, CD, vinyl, ...) and use it as a backdrop during BOMT a la Madonna with the Rebel Heart performance of the Rebel Heart tour.

Seriously tho it doesn't have to be something extravagant or anything. Just talk a bit and have fun with the audience instead of the scripted lines she usually says.

Having someone on stage is nice and i want her to keep doing it but in a new way and to feel less like the dancers are holding the fan like he just escaped prison

I don't think she has to do anything special. Just talking for 5/10 minutes to the audience. About whatever. That's it, and it wouldn't be restricted and choreographed. I would rather she chat about how she's doing, what touring is like, the input she had in Domination, how thankful she is etcetc 

Just talking a little bit, not saying the same thing every show, sharing what's on her mind a little bit that day and showing some of her fun personality is enough for me. It doesn't have to be a lot, honestly. She doesn't even have to be deep or anything like some artists do just keep it cute and fun. Bringing a fan on stage for one performance is fine too. She's already been doing it and it's really only great for that one fan and just meh for everybody else but I still think it's a nice idea. PLEASE NO to anything involving us crazy, creepy stans. First of all a lot of people going to see her in Vegas are just casual fans, fans from their childhood, or just randoms who said "Britney Spears? Well, alright, i've got some time to kill tonight" on a trip to Vegas. So there may not be people in costumes or knowing song lyrics to sing a long to to make a video or whatever and second, let's be real, showing fans is cute when the artist is a teen superstar (Like it would have been cute for Britney in 2000) and stan culture is a big part of that and the fans are cute excited kids/youth but we're old now...lol. Nobody wants to see a bunch of 30 year year old men shrieking and dressing as Britney :ugh: It would ruin it for a lot of the "general" people there and even for a lot of us fans. I know I don't wanna see that.

3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

She should pretend looking for a hot guy in the audience... u know something really spontaneous.. like " Oh my god there are so many beautiful people" "Jesus" "Im scared" OH GOD... so many beautiful people OH MY GOD once again.

oh wait...

:bedtime:

The fact that she does this every time is too much. We love an anxious pre-scripted Queen.  :wontcry:

I’d rather she just talks in between songs and has crowd sing along. Just more random and make people laugh. I like the “we will rock you” addition.  Pom was a very tight show with no room for spontaneous stuff tbh 

i think she could definitely use her social media like she has been to interact w fans. also maybe no meet and greets or move them to AFTER the show 

• Super Mods

Yeah I feel like any fan interaction is pointless as Britney fans generally are already engaging. Every Britney show I seen people are up on their feet dancing or singing a long to the songs. I hate when they do those fan things because it’s so scripted and awkward, even when I went to see Gaga back then and she did the mobile phone calling thing, it’s so fake and it only benefits that one person while all of us do our polite clapping. I actually like the idea of her talking more. She did it for the onyx hotel and I love it. Or maybe bring back Circus tourney when she would say random **** like Merry Christmas even though we were in July. Only Britney.

5 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Honestly, even just a few more 'how we doing?! I can't hear you!' Would be beneficial. She hardly interacted with us during the CT show for POM :( 

This, sadly.

But to actually contribute a little more instead of just double stating this, it's really not hard to invite an audience to sing along to a track. I liked @PokemonSpears idea of doing it during BOMT. And also whoever was talking about doing a band interlude/introduction section again, yes. (I think that same person added onto the BOMT idea-- yeah, you could extend the song and stretch it out a bit, the audience is going to know the chorus regardless.)

I think “Toy Soldier” is a perfect number to have some crowd participation. Bring up a few guys from the audience and have them each dance or do whatever and Britney can engage the rest of the audience asking them to cheer for who they think is the winner. In my imaginary set list, this segues into “Do You Wanna Come Over?” and Britney keeps the winner on stage for the first half of the song.

Archived