Britney's Mom Lynne On The California Fires: "My Family Has Evacuated"

CristMont

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

That's right...I forgot how close Chico is to Paradise. I can't imagine how bad the air must be. Do you live in California too?

I've seen a few pictures; it's so dark there still. And no, I live in the South. I just have several friends who live in NorCal and have been affected by this.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She can’t just move because of kfed

But this gentleman even for this it has inconveniences!?..and that this is Larry 's fault that he paid Kevin to have a relationship with her ,I hope that every day Larry will apologize for this ...I do not know how he does not feel ashamed of himself .

P.D. Be very careful with who you have your babies that is probably the most important decision of your life.

3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But this gentleman even for this it has inconveniences!?..and that this is Larry 's fault that he paid Kevin to have a relationship with her ,I hope that every day Larry will apologize for this ...I do not know how he does not feel ashamed of himself .

P.D. Be very careful with who you have your babies that is probably the most important decision of your life.

There is no way he paid kfed to date her. Sam might be paid but no way was kfed. Britney took any dude to have babies with 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There is no way he paid kfed to date her. Sam might be paid but no way was kfed. Britney took any dude to have babies with 

Yes,Britney decided to have children with Kevin(guilty, she).I spoke in general,Your children are for the life and the father or mother by luckily or unfortunately also.I am if believe that someone paid Kevin and she had no idea.

31 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

But her house and belongings might not be....? :wyd:

the questions here were all about Britneys safety and WHERE IS SHE?? she is safe.

Im sure she had enough time to grab important things that are sentimental and cant be replaced. The fire didnt start within a couple of minutes and people in california are aware of the possiblitily of fire. She has enough money to get a new house and im sure she in insured. At least most of her wardrobe will be destroyed.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

the questions here were all about Britneys safety and WHERE IS SHE?? she is safe.

Im sure she had enough time to grab important things that are sentimental and cant be replaced. The fire didnt start within a couple of minutes and people in california are aware of the possiblitily of fire. She has enough money to get a new house and im sure she in insured. At least most of her wardrobe will be destroyed.

I hope she did have time tho :crying1: can you imagine if she has some CDs and cassette tapes of unreleased material and maybe even Original Doll and B10? All destro:crying1:yed 

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Yes,Britney decided to have children with Kevin(guilty, she).I spoke in general,Your children are for the life and the father or mother by luckily or unfortunately also.I am if believe that someone paid Kevin and she had no idea.

No way everyone hated kfed. They would have picked a better guy 

She’ll be fine! My question is, where is she staying if she’s been evacuated? I’m assuming she’s not in a field somewhere chilling with all the other residents. Is she at the Four Seasons? Is she at a Hilton? Is she at the Plaza? Is she staying with Cade for a bit? Sam? I am CoNfUsIoN ??

13 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I hope she did have time tho :crying1: can you imagine if she has some CDs and cassette tapes of unreleased material and maybe even Original Doll and B10? All destro:crying1:yed 

Dont worry Im sure RCA has those so that they can release music if she dies.  And if they dont then Im sure the producers kept the demos. Who would delete a recording of Brintey singing your music?

Archived