Britney's Mom Lynne On The California Fires: "My Family Has Evacuated"

CristMont

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

How do we know this is actually Lynne's profile

It IS real Lynne Spears profile... Lynne is selling skincare products and you can see her posts were mostly about Jamie Lynn's family or her Louisiana friends, and her comments were mostly from local friends.... 

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

It IS real Lynne Spears profile... Lynne is selling skincare products and you can see her posts were mostly about Jamie Lynn's family or her Louisiana friends, and her comments were mostly from local friends.... 

Look at Mama Lynne getting her social media on lol. I wonder if she browses Exhale? :thinkney:

From my understanding, residents from certain areas of Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley were forced to evacuate. Many of my friends/family had to evacuate this morning. Hasn't been a good week for California. To top it off, a mass shooting in Thousand Oaks just a day before and a shooter threat just recently in LA. :( 

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

From my understanding, residents from certain areas of Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley were forced to evacuate. Many of my friends/family had to evacuate this morning. Hasn't been a good week for California. To top it off, a mass shooting in Thousand Oaks just a day before and a shooter threat just recently in LA. :( 

Yeah, and this is the day after they lost Paradise in NorCal. Bad week for California, terrible week for Thousand Oaks.

12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

An old friend of mine who used to live in Paradise reported the entire town had practically burned down. The air quality has just been terrible all over.

Yeah, my friend in Chico says it still looks bad out there, and last night it was raining down ash. I warned her about smoke inhalation. :(

Archived