Britney's Mom Lynne On The California Fires: "My Family Has Evacuated"

CristMont

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

WE ALLREADY KNOW THAT SHE IS EVACUATED.  she is safe. she is rich. worry about poor people not about Britney who can easily replace everything in her homw

e(minues sentimental stuff obv.)

Clearly you have never been through a wildfire. I lost my home in the gatlinburg wildfires rich or poor it is the worst thing anyone can go through.  Your home is your safewalls...memories, comfort... love.. everything. Money has no comparison to this...its scary I'm sorry.  Being evacuated last minute... my mind never felt more crazier and lost.   This is not a money thing... I had a mother and sister who passed away years ago... I had pictures. Heirlooms, and everything else to remmeber them by... a fire burned down my home.  I now have nothing...   nothing is worse than staying up all night wondering the life you built inside those walls are burned down or not.  I remember finally going to my home and sitting in ashes crying scrambling and digging through ashes trying to find anything.. evidence of any of the love that was there.   It is the worst feeling ever.   I was covered in ashes crying.  And had to be removed from law enforcement because I refused to leave my charred home because it was obviously unsafe for me to be there.  So seriously. DO NOT go there.

I imagine Britney rented one of those houses right at the beach to stay. Remember she rented them before few times just to stay with family for a long weekends...

And now when Sam posted on his insta story from Malibu makes me think I’m right. I don’t think he can afford one of those fancy beach houses so he’s deffo with Britney.

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

I imagine Britney rented one of those houses right at the beach to stay. Remember she rented them before few times just to stay with family for a long weekends...

And now when Sam posted on his insta story from Malibu makes me think I’m right. I don’t think he can afford one of those fancy beach houses so he’s deffo with Britney.

The airbnb Malibu house was very impressive.

13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No way everyone hated kfed. They would have picked a better guy 

It may be ...but he has always given me the intuition that was paid to him and the public rejected Kevin from the first second.I think they had real attraction but they were going to continue their separate lives especially Kevin (It was just a hook up)and that's when someone intervened.Is the only way I can understand Kevin and his pasotism towards her. 

8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Because atleast 9 people have lost their lives from these very fires you dumbfuck, people’s homes (Britney’s could too) are burning down with all their belongings and now people are dying :juggingu:

So donate to fire relief efforts and help the poor people rebuild their homes. Britney and Kim Kardashian can afford to buy another $50 million home and live for the next 500 years without working another day in their lives. Let’s worry about the smaller people now.

On 11/11/2018 at 4:40 AM, danny1994 said:

So donate to fire relief efforts and help the poor people rebuild their homes. Britney and Kim Kardashian can afford to buy another $50 million home and live for the next 500 years without working another day in their lives. Let’s worry about the smaller people now.

lmao my thoughts exactly. She is healthy and alive and so is her family. Lets focus on people who are less fortunate.

On 11/10/2018 at 12:08 PM, Winter _90 said:

But this gentleman even for this it has inconveniences!?..and that this is Larry 's fault that he paid Kevin to have a relationship with her ,I hope that every day Larry will apologize for this ...I do not know how he does not feel ashamed of himself .

P.D. Be very careful with who you have your babies that is probably the most important decision of your life.

Wait you think Kevin was a paid bf even back in 2004?

and everyone forgets that Bryan also lives in LA - hope his family is also ok

5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Wait you think Kevin was a paid bf even back in 2004?

and everyone forgets that Bryan also lives in LA - hope his family is also ok

It's a very personal opinion of mine.I think the hook up at the beginning was real, typical your colleagues/friends introduce you to a guy one night and it happens ..Kevin was not interested in more even her ,but afterwards, she gave herself 100%to the relationship.At the time the media criticized her (party girl)a lot and thought that a stable relationship would better calm this situation and she would be calm .I also think that at that time she had big projects in mind, she was tired of being underestimated,a boyfriend supposed she had entertainment and focuses on that person. Britney has always wanted to be a mother and at the time it was great for them.I think Kevin agreed and he accepted, the problem is that their intentions were clear and the public did not accept it.Kevin's attitude in the relationship was of zero interest in her(if you ask him what color is her favorite he will have no idea,beacuse he does not know her in depth)he was never at home, which means he did not want to spend time with his wife because he did not feel it(partly I understand being with someone without love must be hard)When the incident happened in New York he never defended and supported, leave her alone in Jayden's pregnancy and with Sean Preston, when Britney asks for a divorce then he gets angry(with your wife not with the press) and not when they say atrocities about your wife and your babies ...there are things that I do not understand ..and all this situation makes me think that he was paid and she finally discovered it .

On 11/10/2018 at 4:08 AM, Winter _90 said:

But this gentleman even for this it has inconveniences!?..and that this is Larry 's fault that he paid Kevin to have a relationship with her ,I hope that every day Larry will apologize for this ...I do not know how he does not feel ashamed of himself .

P.D. Be very careful with who you have your babies that is probably the most important decision of your life.

WHAT... There's no way that's true. Receipts??? 

On 11/11/2018 at 2:32 AM, Plaidatlo said:

Any updates on Brit house?

ive heard Kim’s ,Khloe’s , Kourtneys and Caitlyn Jenner’s home are fine.

I heard she was fine and didn't have to evacuate to an extreme like other celebrities. But her home was at risk.

Glad she's okay!

Archived