Britney's Mom Lynne On The California Fires: "My Family Has Evacuated"

CristMont

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She’ll be fine! My question is, where is she staying if she’s been evacuated? I’m assuming she’s not in a field somewhere chilling with all the other residents. Is she at the Four Seasons? Is she at a Hilton? Is she at the Plaza? Is she staying with Cade for a bit? Sam? I am CoNfUsIoN ??

Probably in a very fancy hotel :brityes: she can pay the best of the best :awyeah:

5 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Is it me or California is always burning ? Wow. I dont know it's accidental or what but people need to be more careful.

I read there's some victims already that's so sad, hopefully everyone is safe now.

It's the dry heat here. It's 90+ degrees and a dry heat will cause fires. Doesn't necessarily have to be someone starting it. They can be caused naturally if it's way too hot. 

My bro lives in Santa Clarita (right between thousand oaks and ventura) and he's used to seeing them. He hasn't been evacuated yet but he's always getting alerts to keep windows and doors closed to prevent smoke inhalation. 

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney was evacuated = she is safe.

Why all the drama? :ririshade2:

Because atleast 9 people have lost their lives from these very fires you dumbfuck, people’s homes (Britney’s could too) are burning down with all their belongings and now people are dying :juggingu:

5 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

my question too. California is one area which is always burning for some reason:heresthetea:

I dont like to be conspiranoid but I read somewhere, dont even know if it's true, that at least here in Spain when a forest is burnt it'd be legal to urbanize that area and in a mystic way some of the same places  burn every year here. :(

58 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Because atleast 9 people have lost their lives from these very fires you dumbfuck, people’s homes (Britney’s could too) are burning down with all their belongings and now people are dying :juggingu:

WE ALLREADY KNOW THAT SHE IS EVACUATED.  she is safe. she is rich. worry about poor people not about Britney who can easily replace everything in her homw

e(minues sentimental stuff obv.)

• Content Curators
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

WE ALLREADY KNOW THAT SHE IS EVACUATED.  she is safe. she is rich. worry about poor people not about Britney who can easily replace everything in her homw (minues sentimental stuff obv.)

I’m clearly worried about the people that just lost their lives 

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m clearly worried about the people that just lost their lives 

then why are you quoting me?? I have been talking about people being over dramatic and acting like Britney is close to burning to death the ENTIRE TIME. And it was very clear that I was talking about her.  The nerve to call me a dumbfuck when you are acting the way you are.  :watrusayin:

Archived