Britney Teaches Dancers New Choreography To "Scream & Shout" At 'Domination' Auditions: Watch

Jay31

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg she's such a hardworking moonlighter, she does her own make up and hair for the tours and now her own choreo

the choreo is kinda meeehhhh in the line of CYM and Clumsy... too many linked poses and simple moves which would look kinda good if Britney kept the attitude throughout the residency but we all know she'll get bored of that in like 5 months

and the 'all eyes on us' move is hilarious lol

anyway, I love that she seems so into it

2 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

poor white people they've suffered so much :watrusayin: 

Can you explain your logic and your definition of racist. :nyheadache:

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I'm not being racist tho, I just feel it should be more like the Circus tour dancers/more hip-hop and less Britney Jean/edm.

A bit. :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

everybody knows racism doesn't affect white people, they are privileged. The person called Britney out for lack of diversity, that's different from "racism". :watrusayin:

Well maybe the best dancers in the auditions were white this time? People should be hired according to their ability and talent, not color. Therefore, if all the best dancers were white it would be unfair to hire others just to show diversity.. we should be all equal and have equal opportunities based on what we can do, not on how we look..

Archived