Should Britney just cut her hair? {POLL}

BritintheZone

Should Britney just cut her hair? {POLL}  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

She looks great with long hair and it makes her look younger than a short hair, but on these pics it's alright, but nothing shorter tho awgh

I am funny she has always had short hair with extensions.Now she has to clean her hair, good hydration especially,I think it's the best thing for her and important for her hair.I do not care if she has short or long hair or is black hair,blonde,brunette or redhead.

Maybe shape it a bit with layers? Some kind of deep conditioning treatment lol. I don’t mind the length, I just want some more personality to it. It seems a bit too soccer momney for me the way it’s just a basic backlength style. 

She should just take out her extentions and let her hair grow and breathe. The big long hair incl. the color just doesn’t look good. I think a warmer color, and way less or no extentions would be a way to go. Then the length doesn’t even really matter that much. I think she would always do the ponytail thing. I loved it in the 3 video. You won’t see Beyonce or Rihanna have a casual quick made ponytail like that. But for a live show, idk, it’s best to keep it all high class... not that POM was anything near high class... 

Someone said short hair makes her look older. NO, not older, it makes her look more mature, more her age actually, just like darker hair does.

but who are we to tell her what to do. But we can have opinions!

Archived