Christina Aguilera Tells Crowd She's "Not A Lip Syncer": Watch

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Floptina is a dime a dozen but she can't grab money when ain't nobody holding it out  :raven:

Floptina was always a trend-follower and desperate with both her image and music.

Britney sitting down on a stage and looking at the audience members of her sold out venues is more entertaining than these boring Floptina performances that have been posted in this thread :beylaugh: ....and that is just the sad truth of all. :raven:

What nonsense! Xtinas voice like it or not, is extremely unique! There’s a reason she was proclaimed the voice of her generation. How was stripped or btb following any trends lmao.   And almost every show on the tour has been sold out!   It’s funny how the army constantly drags xtina for every little thing, you don’t see fighters giving the Britney army the same amount of attention.... it’s pathetic.  The so called feud, which never even was a feud was almost 20 years ago. And even if she did say anything about Britney, it’s not got like she said anything about you lol. Don’t tell me you have so little going on in your own life, that you actually care so much lmao. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Xtina, and had her first two albums as a teen. And I had her Christmas dvd with lil Bow wow. Obviously she’s talented. But the constant shade towards Britney especially during her prime really turned me off and made it hard for me to really get into Xtina. Even if what she said was true or whatnot, it didnt matter because the delivery always gave me bad vibes. I couldn’t get past the catty energy that she gave off.

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't get the big deal. She had to cancel 2 shows because she lost her voice and spoke to the audience about that. I just see it as her explaining why she isn't sounding too good. Pink has said a million times that she doesn't lip sync and nobody cares.

Nobody said that here, so we don't know. It's out of context. But this makes sense. I already didn't get why she would shade Britney while she has been pretty much reaching out to her this whole era.

51 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

So one show.... the rest of the tour has basically been sold out 

NO:whatitellu:

10/8/2018

1 Show(s)

Christina Aguilera

Wang Theatre - Boch Center

Boston, MA

3,368 / 3,455 (97%)

41.00 - 275.00

$339,739

Live Nation

10/6/2018

1 Show(s)

Christina Aguilera

Mohegan Sun Arena

Uncasville, CT

6,051 / 6,840 (88%)

76.00 - 126.00

$716,316

Live Nation

19 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

NO:whatitellu:

10/8/2018

1 Show(s)

Christina Aguilera

Wang Theatre - Boch Center

Boston, MA

3,368 / 3,455 (97%)

41.00 - 275.00

$339,739

Live Nation

10/6/2018

1 Show(s)

Christina Aguilera

Mohegan Sun Arena

Uncasville, CT

6,051 / 6,840 (88%)

76.00 - 126.00

$716,316

Live Nation

:reductive::truthtea:

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

lol sure jan, it’s crazy how you have to drag xtina to make britney look better.

Britney is more successful today because she was successful during her prime because she deserved it. Britney worked her *** off. Britney today doesn’t give a **** about her career.  Atleast give Christina the credit she deserves. She’s still working hard to perform even if it’s just to the small crowds that come to see her.

Britney performed the final piece of me show yesterday. She looked sloppy and lost. Ticket buyers didn’t deserve a mediocre performance like that. People work hard for their money and Britney is taking that money by doing the bare minimum.

i love the girl but whether something isn’t right mentally, performances this past year have been a mess. ....and that is the sad truth of it all.

I can't help it but saying that christina "works hard" and Britney not is just.... are you blind?

Britney worked hard asf throughout the years almost without a break and with her worries it's just unbelievable that she's still standing on a stage and existing

Xtina after a long long break came to make some cash but her whole tour is comparable as mediocre as a POM show??

and tbh.. whenever Xtina comes on the screen/ back to media "desperate" almost screams from her, and just little things like her using Britney's name somewhere or Xtinas thread in The Britney Forum .... just pisses me off 

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Does Brinti do playback? Yes, she does.

Will ever Xtuna shut up and get over Brinti? Who knows, this girl is either angry with Britney or she's just bored that can't stop saying non sense comments. Can't she make headlines about her own stuff? We know Britney lipsyincs 90% of the time but Xtina's obsession over Britney is weird, while our girl doesn't give a single **** about Christina she seems keep on mentioning over and over again. :ririshade2:

THIS. After all those years you can still feel the "bitterness" or anger from Xtina... she always have to drag or force the attention on her with negative...

ironic, as her own lyrics "It's sad you only get your fame through controversy"

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Will ever Xtuna shut up and get over Brinti? Who knows, this girl is either angry with Britney or she's just bored that can't stop saying non sense comments. Can't she make headlines about her own stuff? We know Britney lipsyincs 90% of the time but Xtina's obsession over Britney is weird, while our girl doesn't give a single **** about Christina she seems keep on mentioning over and over again. :ririshade2:

6 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

She has been pressed because of Britney since forever, always name dropping whenever she has the chance. Britney, on the other hand, probably doesn't even remember her:gimmemoar:

5 hours ago, Complication said:

Except she does lip sync. Obviously not as much as Britney (Janet's the only one who comes close to lipping for her life), but she still does it. A lot of her high notes are pre-recorded even when she sings the rest live.

It's a huge turn off when these artists act all high and mighty yet they're nothing but f**king liars. Just admit it and stop being c*nts, seriously. Britney might lie about "always singing live" (unless she actually believes that...) but at least she's not judging others for doing it. Gaga's another one... she's been caught lipping multiple times now despite ranting and raving that she doesn't. 

4 hours ago, Khoazie said:

I like Xtina, and had her first two albums as a teen. And I had her Christmas dvd with lil Bow wow. Obviously she’s talented. But the constant shade towards Britney especially during her prime really turned me off and made it hard for me to really get into Xtina. Even if what she said was true or whatnot, it didnt matter because the delivery always gave me bad vibes. I couldn’t get past the catty energy that she gave off.

1 hour ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

THIS. After all those years you can still feel the "bitterness" or anger from Xtina... she always have to drag or force the attention on her with negative...

ironic, as her own lyrics "It's sad you only get your fame through controversy"

Christina had to cancel 2 shows because she lost her voice. This was her talking to the fans about it and explaining that her voice isn't 100% back. This had nothing to do with britney and you guys know it. Pink constantly makes the same comment and none of you care.

Also christina has said multiple times that sometimes you have to lip or are not allowed to sing live. That doesn't mean she thinks it's ok or likes it. After cancelling her summer tour in 2004 because of vocal strain im sure she is "forced" to lip more than she likes.  Just because you dance a little bit doesn't make you a dancer and just because she has  lip synced before doesn't make her a lip syncer. 

12 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

And I think as a Britney fan I’d appreciate if Britney actually looked like she cared about her career when she hits the stage. It’s refreshing to see someone who appreciates her fans and the art of performing and not just money grabbing.

lets face it, I love Britney but what she’s doing is just for fun. There’s no passion or artistry what so ever.

Xtina was a complete ******* her whole career and is now trying to reverse the negativity, she has something to prove...Britney on the other hand...

12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

why do u think her words related to Britney. she said it about herself that she is not lipsinger. There r too many artists using playback. Britney maybe is using it more than others but she is definitely not the only. And again this time she didn't mention Britney. she did a couple of times in interviews. now ppl r just trying to make more drama than it is in fact. And Xtina can say anything she wants at her concerts. At least she can say more than It's bedtime, bit4

13 hours ago, Million Billion said:

99.9%* :awks:

22 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

9pm! Have fun she puts on a great show. She makes you feel like she enjoys your presence. 

thanks for the response. I saw this right before I left, and I aimed to miss as much of Big Boi's show as possible and avoid leaving my car in the ghetto(downtown Oakland) for longer than needed :brityes:

Also, I oppose much of the commentary about X lipsynching. She uses a backing track, like everyone does, but the vocals in this show were absolutely live.

My biggest criticism.. the setlist. She teased doing "Not Myself Tonight" and "Express", with the instrumentals playing, but then it cut to a different song. And "Your Body" should've been an absolute MUST. She did 7 songs from Liberation... I agree with those selections, for the most part :)

Honestly, as much as Britney’s lipsynching frustrates me and as much as I agree that she’s been half assing it for years I’d choose to go to Britney’s show over Christina’s any day. Sure, Britney on stage may be disappointing and medicated but at least my ears wouldn’t be hurting afterwards.

Archived