Christina Aguilera Tells Crowd She's "Not A Lip Syncer": Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean it’s true 

Let’s not kids ourselves most artists think Britney’s lipping consistently is bad. It’s not just xtina. 

Bruno, John Legend, BeBe, Demi, All the country acts, rock acts, I could go on have slammed lipping and there is only one artist that is known for it and I don’t have to say any names. 

1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

If I ever attended a Christina concert I'd wear earplugs. Sure, she can sing...but she often sounds like she's shouting. That type of loud, oversinging doesn't just appeal to me. ?‍♂️

Her technique is poor. I’m almost 100% positive she has nodes and doesn’t even take care of them. She can’t sustain the way she sings.

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

All of you are so hateful. Yes Britney is more successful than Xtina but you can’t deny that you all wish britney sang live.

we all know she lipsyncs but it’s become so embarassing. 

I don't. Britney's few attempts at live singing were tragic and I'd rather see her energetic and dancing than singing at any given day :pieceofwhat:

Archived