Christina Aguilera Tells Crowd She's "Not A Lip Syncer": Watch

Jordan Miller

christina's live voice is one of the most annoying out there cause she screams the hell out, she needs soft live vocal training. ironic she was part of the voice where many people there have a good control of her high notes.

and well i see no shade, she's just saying she's not a lip syncer, sometimes i wish she were a lip syncer cause she doesn't ate her cds.

and if britney fans get pressed over this, is just because the truth hurts for them, need reality check. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The things I never understand is when artists go on about “oh I DONT lipsing”, like what are you looking for a medal? 

Loads of artists have lip sang; Britney, Beyoncé, Mariah, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber. Even Micheal Jackson lipsynched (Yes I know MJ & Beyonce give their all in performances but if your gonna base your beliefs/opinion purely on just lip syncing then apply it to other artists, not just digs at Britney.

Micheal Jackson lip sang for years. People have made comments on Britney lipping her iconic performance during the 2001 VMA’s but yet Micheal Jackson’s iconic performance at Motown 25 was Lipped but yet no one drags him. 

Celine Dion said it best at the Billboard awards “lip syncing happend before and it will continue to happen, at the end of the day you see the artists you like, enjoy the performance.....shows are getting more physical, just enjoy the show”. 

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

All of you are so hateful. Yes Britney is more successful than Xtina but you can’t deny that you all wish britney sang live.

we all know she lipsyncs but it’s become so embarassing. 

Honestly nope I don’t want her to sing just perform well with props. 

I’ve watched some of the videos and tbh it’s kind of aggravating to hear her sing one or two lines and then the backing track plays while she occasionally adlibs.  A lot of artists do that these days...just sing the damn song.  She still has a great voice and her show appears to be on par production-wise with the POM tour, which I guess isn’t that great of a thing...

I’ve never seen so many people pressed about Christina. Christina still has passion for her career. She may not be as popular as Britney but she delivers and does her job.

i caught the liberation tour and although it wasn’t sold out I felt like she connected with the audience and acknowledged us. Unlike going to Britney’s show where she’s afraid of us and just dances to make it to the end of the show.

lets face it, I love Britney but as a performer she isn’t giving us anything at all. It’s like she’s getting a workout in and we’re paying to see it. She’s collecting her paycheck and wants to be done. Xtina on the other hand is collecting her paycheck and takes time to talk to fans and live in the moment on stage. 

Archived