Christina Aguilera Tells Crowd She's "Not A Lip Syncer": Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Except she does...

Except if we go by Britney’s definition of “lip sync” (in the Dianne sawyer interview) - she doesn’t. This tour has had a back track which she sings over but like britney says you can’t technically call that lipsyncjing. 

Also as the tour has gone on she’s removed the backing to some songs.

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Its just, whats the point of her saying that. Doesnt everyone know? Is she shading britney?

37 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I love how we bash Britney non-stop and keep making #BritneyIsOverParty threads but as soon as another artist talks **** about her (completely indirectly mind you, this specific situation barely even counts as shade) we get our pitchforks out.. funny isn't it? so petty.. :awww:

I think it’s because as Britney fans, we’ve become experts at detecting shade towards her. Even the most subtle. 

But yeah, it’s sort of like when others come for our family and friends; we can be harsh but it’s different coming from an outsider.

59 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’ve never seen so many people pressed about Christina. Christina still has passion for her career. She may not be as popular as Britney but she delivers and does her job.

i caught the liberation tour and although it wasn’t sold out I felt like she connected with the audience and acknowledged us. Unlike going to Britney’s show where she’s afraid of us and just dances to make it to the end of the show.

lets face it, I love Britney but as a performer she isn’t giving us anything at all. It’s like she’s getting a workout in and we’re paying to see it. She’s collecting her paycheck and wants to be done. Xtina on the other hand is collecting her paycheck and takes time to talk to fans and live in the moment on stage. 

If Christina was actually moving with her special *** well and/or singing a full song not scream here n there and let the "playback" roll, she wouldn't have that much time to chit-chat about her.

1 minute ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

If Christina was actually moving with her special *** well and/or singing a full song not scream here n there and let the "playback" roll, she wouldn't have that much time to chit-chat about her.

lol xtina chit chats with her fans during her show. You know acknowledging your fans are in the audience. it’s kinda cute, other “artists” should try it some time. Kind of makes you feel like you’re presence matters.

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

lol xtina chit chats with her fans during her show. You know acknowledging your fans are in the audience. it’s kinda cute, other “artists” should try it some time. Kind of makes you feel like you’re presence matters.

I know what you mean, it's just that you're talking about her as if she was actually better than ordinary pom show..

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

Xtina definitely lipped during the stripped tour. I’m a Britney fan, I know it when I hear/see it. 

most of the songs were sung live on that tour and on her other tours.

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

:4music: She’s the one that said she doesn’t do it. 

because she sings live most of the time.

-

everybody uses pre-recorded vocals or playback for some songs or from time to time but they also have a considerable amount of live performances.it's funny how some britney fans act like the others are lipping every song they perform like britney and try to make them look like liars.

and ı also don't like how christina doesn't sing all of the lyrics but scream instead but it's not as tragic as lip syncing every song, including ballads (while just sitting on your *** or walking around the stage) and doing nothing but half assing the stupid and **** choreos.

6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

most of the songs were sung live on that tour and on her other tours.

because she sings live most of the time.

-

everybody uses pre-recorded vocals or playback for some songs or from time to time but they also have a considerable amount of live performances.it's funny how some britney fans act like the others are lipping every song they perform like britney and try to make them look like liars.

and ı also don't like how christina doesn't sing all of the lyrics but scream instead but it's not as tragic as lip syncing every song, including ballads (while just sitting on your *** or walking around the stage) and doing nothing but half assing the stupid and **** choreos.

Alll the tea spilled here.

10 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

What did u say ***** ! come back here .... !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uGNYA6IGrI

She lip synced 1 song  in a show and you are acting like she does it all the time? She literally had to cancel her summer tour because of vocal strain... you don't get that from lipsyncing.  She herself even said that she sometimes had to lip. It's not like she is saying she has never done it. She means she isn't one in the sense that she hates it and thinks it's wrong. She even bashed the Olympics for not allowing her to sing live 

56 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't get the big deal. She had to cancel 2 shows because she lost her voice and spoke to the audience about that. I just see it as her explaining why she isn't sounding too good. Pink has said a million times that she doesn't lip sync and nobody cares.

Exactly... Not everything is always about Britney..:tiffeyeroll:

Archived