ET Canada's commentary on Domination

jordeezy river red

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm a bit shocked at watching this... this as came to a point of a disaster. even the moment she was stopping to sign to a fan, the bodyguard pushed her and she kept going, completely lost, completely clueless. to be honest i'm pretty scared on how robotic she became at this point.

i'm really hoping people will not go to the shows, maybe they will learn their lesson. and maybe britney get's a reality check, will she ever?

The backlash is real, and it's a shame, this opening was much better and much expensive compared with 2013 but they ****** everything up!. :nochillbrit:

I really believe that the time they left between one residence and the other is VERY SHORT, I really don't think they can create something 100% new and different from what we saw in POM, I hope I'm wrong, but after the disaster from last night, everything is possible for worse... :demi:

4 hours ago, kngdeux said:

They'll never learn, brit tards gonna vote for this to be the best announcement anyway so why even try?

Ha yes they would if there was such a category!

Britney: "This was the hardest announcement I've ever done, it was really a workout in itself. I ate a happy meal burger before the announcement of the announcement and clean chicken before the announcement. I was up there working my *** off and people didn't give me credit - I always announce live. There were 2 or 3 autograph signings, it was very cool and...fun!"

24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ha yes they would if there was such a category!

Britney: "This was the hardest announcement I've ever done, it was really a workout in itself. I ate a happy meal burger before the announcement of the announcement and clean chicken before the announcement. I was up there working my *** off and people didn't give me credit - I always announce live. There were 2 or 3 autograph signings, it was very cool and...fun!"

Im f**king dyingggggg :queenie:

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It makes me wonder if she had a panic attack right before they were supposed to start, and ended up axing the interview?

But why do a live stream if there is a risk of that?

I swear her Team always sets her up to fail. 

Was it me, or did she mouth something when she got to the bottom of the stairs?  It almost looked  like "I'm scared?" :squintney:

18 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Again the mic didn't work and they skipped the "speech" which was going to be smth like: "I'm excited to announce my new residency called Domination. Love y'all." And you would still be dragging her for that so it wouldn't make any difference :juggingu:

LOL please, they should have made a statement soon after that in a safe environment for her and let her do a proper speech then. Please stop making up useless excuses. 

19 minutes ago, Lantis said:

LOL please, they should have made a statement soon after that in a safe environment for her and let her do a proper speech then. Please stop making up useless excuses. 

There was no speech, just "hi y'all. I'm happy to announce my new residency called Domination, bye.".

And she already announced her residency on instagram, facebook and twitter. Why would she bother to do more than that? :juggingu:

Archived