ET Canada's commentary on Domination

jordeezy river red

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets remember that shes a person who reads off cue cards in the most awkward manner. I think its much less of a hassle for everyone involved if she just walks. I think her anxiety is at an all time high. Remember when she had to judge on the Xfactor, its just better if the conversation is on how great she looked and she was smiling, rather than commenting about how nervous and insincere her speech was. 

Overall I liked the event, or maybe I like what it could've been if it had a bit more polish to it, with much less fluff, and a bit more Britney interacting with fans, maybe no speech, but signing and taking a couple more photos along her walk. The public would've been more forgiving. 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:12 AM, really really cool guy said:

I told y'all. There were sound problems, that's why the host couldn't say her name properly.  

After that she was rushed for her security as the crowd was pushing the gates. If she stood there longer signing autographs it would have been a disaster.

You can't talk **** just like that people :juggingu:

oh god she always has a sound problems. in vegas also an awards also she sings but there is always technical problems with the mic. that's why she was pissed off on a radio like i am singing all the time but no1 hears it darling, cause u should turn on ur mic for god's sake. ppl should stop making excuses for her not talking or barely talking and not singing. that red hat guy had a mic and he was then near her without it. so they do it on purpose u could see it his eyes then they brought him the mic back and Britney was already gone. he was like why do i need it now. if it such an event and they can't hire proper ppl to fix their technical problems? i'm not buying it like i said it was all planned. and honestly she is not talking is whatever but the whole event was just boring. Ppl were standing thinking then the real action gonna happen at least show the mix of her videos make some new interlude so ppl gonna be hyped. This is so dissapointing that we always trying to find excuses but they still not making it any better. 

On 10/20/2018 at 1:42 AM, HairFlipQueen said:

Ha yes they would if there was such a category!

Britney: "This was the hardest announcement I've ever done, it was really a workout in itself. I ate a happy meal burger before the announcement of the announcement and clean chicken before the announcement. I was up there working my *** off and people didn't give me credit - I always announce live. There were 2 or 3 autograph signings, it was very cool and...fun!"

:airpls::evilpatrick:

Yeah... I didn’t stay up but watched after the fact, and skipped forward A LOT of boring stuff, then laughed my *** off when she said absolutely nothing. I think I was so shocked by her cheap dress that I didn’t notice at first that the announcement essentially was a wordless lighted billboard. ... But we should have expected it given her useless visit to Ellen.  Show up to a show just to say you have an announcement?  OOOOOOOKAAAAYYYY lol.  Mess

On 10/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, Britman512 said:

Like similar to like beyonce or mj who just stand there and crowds cheer yeah this isnt 2000 when britney can walk up steps and then turn around and simply smile and drive the crowd crazy 

But they also normally do/did that when performing, no? Like i know Beyonce will come on stage and stand there for a while with the crowd going crazy but then start performing right after or be saying thank u to the audience while they’re screaming or whatever. Or MJ would be coming on stage introducing something or accepting an award and wait for the crowd to cheer and go crazy and do whatever and then he’d still talk right after lol like i don’t think I’ve ever seen a celeb make a huge announcement about themselves and not say one word about their own huge announcement lol it was all very odd

Archived