ET Canada's commentary on Domination

jordeezy river red

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i love how you are all blaming her team without having any knowledge of what went on before the event or behind the scenes or what was discussed.

Come on the way they hyped us screamed Vegas Announcement Fiasco 2.0

And this is exactly what happened... Theyre are the worst ! 

I mean, they didn't even let her sign autographs this time

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I think the thing that pisses me off about it is that they expect us to simply go now because it is there... we def should have had an introduction to all of this to bridge the POM and Domination eras together... it just seems quick and lazy

Prerogative was the bridge :awks:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I told y'all. There were sound problems, that's why the host couldn't say her name properly.  

After that she was rushed for her security as the crowd was pushing the gates. If she stood there longer signing autographs it would have been a disaster.

You can't talk **** just like that people :juggingu:

Not even you believe that sis :jj: 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I told y'all. There were sound problems, that's why the host couldn't say her name properly.  

After that she was rushed for her security as the crowd was pushing the gates. If she stood there longer signing autographs it would have been a disaster.

You can't talk **** just like that people :juggingu:

So... they couldn't have Britney go live once she got home or to her hotel?  Either way, poorly executed, disappointing and nothing that makes you want to buy tickets (yet)

3 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

No lies detected for that mess.

She was so so beautiful, but that's not enough for the audience to be kept.

She's losing ground every fu*king time with that awful team. 

She cannot even take a initiative 

Again the mic didn't work and they skipped the "speech" which was going to be smth like: "I'm excited to announce my new residency called Domination. Love y'all." And you would still be dragging her for that so it wouldn't make any difference :juggingu:

Archived