10. Drop Dead Beautiful
  11. Inside Out
  12. Trip To Your Heart
  13. Scary
  14. Criminal
  15. Don't Keep Me Waiting
  16. He About to Lose Me
  17. Big Fat Bass

Femme Fatale as an album is very cohesive, I like that. There aren't many songs I skip from this one. But at the same time, the lyrics are all pretty ****. FF feels like something Ke$ha or Katy Perry could've done, and also includes the debut of Myah as the "background vocalist" and will.i.am works on the album too. So it's like a spoiler to what would happen with BJ. They kinda got lucky with FF in that the songs are catchy.

12 hours ago, Commotion said:

So mine would be

1. How I Roll
  2. Hold it Against Me
  3. Selfish
  4. Up N' Down
  5. Trouble For Me
  6. Till The World Ends
  7. Seal it with a Kiss
  8. I Wanna Go
  9. Gasoline
  10. Drop Dead Beautiful
  11. Inside Out
  12. Trip To Your Heart
  13. Scary
  14. Criminal
  15. Don't Keep Me Waiting
  16. He About to Lose Me
  17. Big Fat Bass

Femme Fatale as an album is very cohesive, I like that. There aren't many songs I skip from this one. But at the same time, the lyrics are all pretty ****. FF feels like something Ke$ha or Katy Perry could've done, and also includes the debut of Myah as the "background vocalist" and will.i.am works on the album too. So it's like a spoiler to what would happen with BJ. They kinda got lucky with FF in that the songs are catchy.

I actually think Femme Fatale and Blackout are the only 2 albums of her that have a specific vibe and all of the songs sound similar between them. Ff is a great album for its time! AhahahaAa I like what you said about being a spoiler for BJ! We can indeed see it that way if we focus on some points.

Aside from How I Roll, Seal It With A Kiss and Drop Dead (Beautiful) it's very hard for me to set an order with all those amazing bangers. FF is my 3rd favorite Britney album so it's just too hard to do a ranking, I feel like it would be unfair for many songs the place I set them at, no matter what order it would be :yeaok:

Btw, today I was running on the treadmill listening to HIAM and Selfish, exhaler read our minds by magic :uknowit:

16 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I respect your opinions :tiffanynod:

But why is how I roll last? :hideous: Why is trip to your heart so low? Why is don't keep me waiting and gazoline in top 10?:tiffanycries: DID YOU JUST RANK DDB AT #2 :watrusayin:also while IWG was banger in 2011, it's horribly outdated, maybe top 5 but #1? 

:frenchy:but well it's only your opinion

I had to pick one for the last position and I usually feel bad when I do, I did here because how i roll is cute... trip to your heart is also a lovely song but when i first heard it, it didn't stand out for me and I try to be honest with myself when i was making the list. :thinkney: Don't keep me waiting and gasoline are BANGERS! DDB had always been among my favourits since the day I bought the album! I wanna go had me excited before even the album came out and kept me that way for a long time... i had to give it what was worth of for me :cuteidk: I love your comments and thanks for taking time to watch and comment your opinion! These are the comments Im interested in since we all have different preferences! Also what is your ranking?

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Aside from How I Roll, Seal It With A Kiss and Drop Dead (Beautiful) it's very hard for me to set an order with all those amazing bangers. FF is my 3rd favorite Britney album so it's just too hard to do a ranking, I feel like it would be unfair for many songs the place I set them at, no matter what order it would be :yeaok:

Btw, today I was running on the treadmill listening to HIAM and Selfish, exhaler read our minds by magic :uknowit:

It's true! it's very difficult! And the whole album is perfect for working out!

Archived