Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

It was on for the first 15 minutes, they turned it off after that. The comments were not nice towards her so I’m gonna assume the negativity was the reason why. I personally think she looks fine, but people always find something negative to say. 

And I don't really get that. Okay, I'm not saying it should be a love fest. There's gonna be people that don't like Britney and that's fair enough. But what does it say that these people can't skip the post and not waste their time **** talking? 

3 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I think the GP expects her to look like Primeney cause that’s the last time they got her on her radar. 

We’re of course used to her new look cause we follow her daily. Maybe it’s shocking to the GP.. or obviously it is. 

So sad.

Jmo...I think those people are expecting another part of the past. "lulz, is she still fat and bald?" Even if the article has a damn picture to go with it to show their joke doesn't work. 

it's sad how we're used to her new face and she actually can look great to us now but the GP remembers 2008ney and they're always incredibly shocked by the way she looks. are they mean or are we used to her new look? :umsaywhat:

I mean I often wonder if she looks bad and we're just used to her face and we really can't see that. then I remember BBMAs in 2016 and VMAney and I'm like that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, whoever can't see how perfect she looks is blind :makeitrain:

She confuses me :yesokay:

34 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I think the GP expects her to look like Primeney cause that’s the last time they got her on her radar. 

We’re of course used to her new look cause we follow her daily. Maybe it’s shocking to the GP.. or obviously it is. 

So sad.

She performed at the 2016 VMA and made a lot of appearances

What are you talking about her in her prime being the last time the GP remembers her.  Do you realize how foolish you sound.

Archived