OMFG... Where is this POM performance from? (FIERCE!!!)

jennyj

Sorry if I'm stupid, but I've never seen this performance before.  She looks so good, she's so happy, her moves are on point, and she's serving so much face and personality here like her classic self.  She's doing her classic giggles and her goofy face at the end when she faints is hilarious!  Where is this from because that's not her Vegas or Tour stage???
:)  (Update: It's from Apple Music fest... we mostly just remember the shitty potato-quality clips lol)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Martini said:

she looks how Britney Spears is supposed to look

ikr? how a bad hair work and messy makeup can make her look so bad? for instance her POM tour in europe.. she looked terrible for most of the dates. anyway, if only those were the problems.. the touch on the hair, the messy moves and laziness...

2 minutes ago, Maryy said:

ikr? how a bad hair work and messy makeup can make her look so bad? for instance her POM tour in europe.. she looked terrible for most of the dates. anyway, if only those were the problems.. the touch on the hair, the messy moves and laziness...

it's strange. i wonder if she's just more in the mood to have her hair and makeup professionally done and then goes through phases where she doesnt want anyone to touch her again?

1 hour ago, Martini said:

it's strange. i wonder if she's just more in the mood to have her hair and makeup professionally done and then goes through phases where she doesnt want anyone to touch her again?

I think it's when her and her team know it's being televised.  Makeup and hair is usually always on point, outfits look decent, and she's happy because she's not with some typical Vegas drunk crowd. Also, just like when filming music videos, she loves serving face to cameras when performing.

3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I think it's when her and her team know it's being televised.  Makeup and hair is usually always on point, outfits look decent, and she's happy because she's not with some typical Vegas drunk crowd. Also, just like when filming music videos, she loves serving face to cameras when performing.

I've read and heard things from insiders that said britney only lets professionals do her hair and makeup for a few minutes because she hates having it done. we all know how moody she is... and alwys contradicting herself. im betting she does go thru phases where shes super into getting her makeup done and then other times where she's just like "get the **** off of me" lol

1 hour ago, Martini said:

If you pay attention. To her performances she only dances on point, hair on point n make up n is less awkward when it’s a televised performance to keep up appearances Like for etc 

Vmas 2016, I heart. Apple Music fest. New Year’s Eve even I think the Jonathan Ross show is it she looked good.. She only cares to put in effort when she’s being recorded professionally to look good and  for her regular Pom show she barely cares it’s kinda rare she be putting effort for Pom. So expect her to look fabbbb for the grand prix show in October or whatever  :hiii:

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Sorry if I'm stupid, but I've never seen this performance before.  She looks so good, she's so happy, her moves are on point, and she's serving so much face and personality here like her classic self.  She's doing her classic giggles and her goofy face at the end when she faints is hilarious!  Where is this from because that's not her Vegas or Tour stage???
:)  (Update: It's from Apple Music fest... we mostly just remember the shitty potato-quality clips lol)

edit: never mind i just realized you figured it out :orangu: 

apple music festival

7 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Ugh, does she have to smile every second of every performance? We need her Britney "face". The choreography is not the greatest but thats not even the issue, it's her blank stare or smile that ruins performances. The old Britney had a fire in her face. 

I think you’re referring to what some call “stank face.” That certain boss ***** look that can help elevate certain performances that call for it. It’s part of the fantasy. Take Britney’s BOM performance from her ABC special for example. The choreography is nothing spectacular. But she serves great stank face. Which makes the performance so captivating. 

14 hours ago, Mrs_cuevass said:

If you pay attention. To her performances she only dances on point, hair on point n make up n is less awkward when it’s a televised performance to keep up appearances Like for etc 

Vmas 2016, I heart. Apple Music fest. New Year’s Eve even I think the Jonathan Ross show is it she looked good.. She only cares to put in effort when she’s being recorded professionally to look good and  for her regular Pom show she barely cares it’s kinda rare she be putting effort for Pom. So expect her to look fabbbb for the grand prix show in October or whatever  :hiii:

ikr? i really get your opinion, tbh. :mhm:and props to you since it's a positive one. something rare these days here :jj:

plus i bet that the make up she wears is more for a crowded place and not actually for pictures or cameras. that's why it works 'bad' for instagram videos and stuff like that. :pieceofwhat:

5 hours ago, Maryy said:

ikr? i really get your opinion, tbh. :mhm:and props to you since it's a positive one. something rare these days here :jj:

plus i bet that the make up she wears is more for a crowded place and not actually for pictures or cameras. that's why it works 'bad' for instagram videos and stuff like that. :pieceofwhat:

I’m like 50/50 with her I saw her live on her concert this summer n it wasn’t good at all it was amazing to actaully see her ..but she didn’t give much fire at all... but I have this theory , that to keep that britney image up n sell pom tickets n perfume n etc etc she actaully will perform and give us some primney here n there when needed again but only to keep up appearances bc I feel she’s tired n over it or could b just lazy idk. N wants to just stay home n stuff. But to keep the coins flowing when needed for live stuff she can deliver .theres plenty of receipts. She just doesn’t care so much to impress anymore or go hard when she’s comfy which would be pom. 

On 9/19/2018 at 4:09 PM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Apple Music festival. She killed it that night and considering how small the stage was it actually worked well. And she looked fierce..2016 was when we saw old Britney come out. :sobbing:

I agree 100%, I've watch it sooooooo many times. I just wish she included Everytime, even if she just stood in the middle of the stage and sang it live. 

Archived