You want to cringe???

The Greatest Show

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

She has a lot when I went to her concert I saw a good handfull

And up in the forums too!  This gives me hope.  I'm here for it, the more the better.  I like seeing them respect an iconic veteran!

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its cringy as ****. Its bad when Britney does it but when a boy dresses up with a fake mic and does it in his bedroom and you can tell he thinks he is the **** when really its terrible its hilarious.  I mean he can do whatever he wants but if you upload that **** to IG and use a **** ton of hashtages.. dont be suprised when someone laughs at it.

And people wonder why young queer people commit suicide. 

30 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

And people wonder why young queer people commit suicide. 

:slowdown:

17 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Stop making fun of gays gurl you won’t even post a pic of yourself and you’re judging him? 

the **** does his sexuality have to do with anything?? If this was a girl it would be cringy too. :slowdown:

also its kind of prejudice of you to just assume that he is gay.

Just now, Brat2017 said:

I’ve seen your past posts tho 

clearly you havent read all. I work in a profession with 90% gay men or more. I could not care less where a guy puts his ****. To me there are a lot of interesting things about people... who they want to **** is not one of them. There is nothing more annyoing to me than LTBTQ people who think their sexuality is super interesting and has to be talked about at all times or that anytime someone says something bad about you its because you are gay... no maybe youre just a ****.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

clearly you havent read all. I work in a profession with 90% gay men or more. I could not care less where a guy puts his ****. To me there are a lot of interesting things about people... who they want to **** is not one of them. There is nothing more annyoing to me than LTBTQ people who think their sexuality is super interesting and has to be talked about at all times or that anytime someone says something bad about you its because you are gay... no maybe youre just a ****.

I can’t speak for other gays,  but I will say there will be a shell and an overdose of insecure/confidence from gay guys.  They might need to speak up because we haven’t been able to.   If you don’t like the energy of it,  step aside.  Not in a bad way,  just do.  It’s a lot of energy and excitement that gay men have.  Maybe you could learn from it 

Archived