You want to cringe???

The Greatest Show

1 minute ago, Brat2017 said:

I can’t speak for other gays,  but I will say there will be a shell and an overdose of insecure/confidence from gay guys.  They might need to speak up because we haven’t been able to.   If you don’t like the energy of it,  step aside.  Not in a bad way,  just do.  It’s a lot of energy and excitement that gay men have.  Maybe you could learn from it 

Why should I step aside and not laugh at something I think is hilarious?? Im not laughing because of his sexuality Im laughing because he is wearing hilarious clothes, wearing a fake mic and spazzing out in his room. Its funny. If you put somehting on the internet it is there and people will judge. I did the same embarrassing **** when I was a kid so Im not judging what he is doing. Im just saying THAT ITS FUNNY. :slowdown: Like I said I dont care if someone is gay or not. It doesnt affect me and I dont see an issue with it. I just hate this whole victim mentality that a lot of the gay community has. Acting like a total ******* to people and then when someone calls them out "YOURE HOMOPHOBIC AND PROBLEMATIC" no I just dont like c*nts.

Just now, Brat2017 said:

I’ll get you a chair 

no need.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Why should I step aside and not laugh at something I think is hilarious?? Im not laughing because of his sexuality Im laughing because he is wearing hilarious clothes, wearing a fake mic and spazzing out in his room. Its funny. If you put somehting on the internet it is there and people will judge. I did the same embarrassing **** when I was a kid so Im not judging what he is doing. Im just saying THAT ITS FUNNY. :slowdown: Like I said I dont care if someone is gay or not. It doesnt affect me and I dont see an issue with it. I just hate this whole victim mentality that a lot of the gay community has. Acting like a total ******* to people and then when someone calls them out "YOURE HOMOPHOBIC AND PROBLEMATIC" no I just dont like c*nts.

no need.

Wish you’re rants were shorter lol. Here’s another chair,  you need it.  Stop making fun of people.  Just stop,  k?  I don’t know your experience with the community.  But gays will play the victims because they are victims in a lot of ways that maybe you will never understand 

2 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Wish you’re rants were shorter lol. Here’s another chair,  you need it.  Stop making fun of people.  Just stop,  k?  I don’t know your experience with the community.  But gays will play the victims because they are victims in a lot of ways that maybe you will never understand 

And I wish you could quote properly and adress everything in one answer not mulitple useless answers where you arent saying anything at all. But we cant always get what we want.

And I will decline your second chair. If its on the internet its fair game. LMAO the fakt that he is uploading and tagging all of those videos shows me that he is not a victim at all. He isnt afraid of ridicule or people laughing at him.  Being gay is almost fashionable these days especially with young kids.

You clearly have a lot of unresolved issues surrounding your sexuality mabye talk to someone about it.. :mhm:

Just now, Brat2017 said:

Because you on a britney website duh :ririshade1:

and?? Why would knowing why gay people love Britney be interesting to me?? They like her, Thats great. Who the **** cares why? :slowdown:

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

And I wish you could quote properly and adress everything in one answer not mulitple useless answers where you arent saying anything at all. But we cant always get what we want.

And I will decline your second chair. If its on the internet its fair game. LMAO the fakt that he is uploading and tagging all of those videos shows me that he is not a victim at all. He isnt afraid of ridicule or people laughing at him.  Being gay is almost fashionable these days especially with young kids.

You clearly have a lot of unresolved issues surrounding your sexuality mabye talk to someone about it.. :mhm:

and?? Why would knowing why gay people love Britney be interesting to me?? They like her, Thats great. Who the **** cares why? :slowdown:

I wish I had the energy for you,  but you’re not worth is :bcutelaugh:

37 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no need.

Ehm what about letting people do whatever they want to do? Where the **** do you live, Russia? It's NEVER ok to laugh at people for showing their passion or love for something. It doesn't have anything to do with sexuality like you said, but does that even matter at this point? Imagine reading comments like yours. You're sick minded, get help.

Just now, ITSNICKCRAY said:

Ehm what about letting people do whatever they want to do? Where the **** do you live, Russia? It's NEVER ok to laugh at people for showing their passion or love for something. It doesn't have anything to do with sexuality like you said, but does that even matter at this point? Imagine reading comments like yours. You're sick minded, get help.

how am I not letting him do what he wants to do?? He can do whatever the hell he want but I can also laugh at it.  What is sick about what I wrote?? You really need to clarify that for me. Seems like you are getting really mad for absolutley nothing. Im sitting here thinking that this kids room tour is hilarious and people here are interpreting all kinds of stories like Im NOT LETTING HIM DO WHAT HE LOVES!!! IM HOMOPHOBIC... seriously what the **** is wrong with this place?? :slowdown:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

how am I not letting him do what he wants to do?? He can do whatever the hell he want but I can also laugh at it.  What is sick about what I wrote?? You really need to clarify that for me. Seems like you are getting really mad for absolutley nothing. Im sitting here thinking that this kids room tour is hilarious and people here are interpreting all kinds of stories like Im NOT LETTING HIM DO WHAT HE LOVES!!! IM HOMOPHOBIC... seriously what the **** is wrong with this place?? :slowdown:

First of all, you are very openly about laughing at someone who you think is cringe worthy, ''worst **** you've ever seen''. Thats straight up BULLYING. Secondly, you started with ''when a boy dresses up...''. That's not a healthy response in my books.

7 minutes ago, ITSNICKCRAY said:

First of all, you are very openly about laughing at someone who you think is cringe worthy, ''worst **** you've ever seen''. Thats straight up BULLYING. Secondly, you started with ''when a boy dresses up...''. That's not a healthy response in my books.

I wasnt talking about him specifically in that comment tho :slowdown:

I was generally speaking about kids uploading stuff on the internet that they think is amazing but its really ****. :slowdown: and if you re read that comment Im sure you will see that it was VERY OBVIOUS what I meant. You just really want to be offended at something.

Oh my god. Boy, Girl whatever the **** it doesnt matter. I used to tie a sweatshirt around my arm when I "performed" slave that is cringy too... :selenerz: if a girl wore her thong outside of her clothes and danced to it I would laugh at that too. You people just WANT TO be opressed so bad.. jesus. :slowdown:  I will try to be more PC for you guys and say "when a kid dresses up"  next time. The End.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

:slowdown:

the **** does his sexuality have to do with anything?? If this was a girl it would be cringy too. :slowdown:

also its kind of prejudice of you to just assume that he is gay.

What’s the confusion? You want to insult random people doing no harm. So if you want to live your life under a cloud of hate more power to ya.

Archived