You want to cringe???

The Greatest Show

• Content Curators

Y’all stop being mean alright like get a f**king life y’all 40 year old unemployed gay ***** probably did this in your room last night ok, he’s a kid having fun and yes a real nice kid I’ve talked to him before. Y’all have no life’s or jobs and are obsessed with britney and dragging other people.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all stop being mean alright like get a f**king life y’all 40 year old unemployed gay ***** probably did this in your room last night ok, he’s a kid having fun and yes a real nice kid I’ve talked to him before. Y’all have no life’s or jobs and are obsessed with britney and dragging other people.

Im sure a lot of us have done Britneys choreo before no biggie in doing that... the second you upload it to the internet you are fair game. Especially if you hashtag the **** out of it so that people find it. If he wants people to see it then he can expect some people will think its amazing and other will laugh at how cringy it is.

46 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

He mimics her PERFECTLY. Which is both impressive and sad lol

And I actually love his mic hahha :airpls:

Good for him, I just hope he fully understands the implications of uploading private moments onto the internet. The world has changed so much since we were kids.

Tell me about it.  Remember those ginormous hand held camcorders that you had to set up on a tripod, in order to film into a VHS?  I'm sure he gets it, please.  These kids came out of the womb knowing social media.

1 hour ago, Khoazie said:

Tell me about it.  Remember those ginormous hand held camcorders that you had to set up on a tripod, in order to film into a VHS?  I'm sure he gets it, please.  These kids came out of the womb knowing social media.

True, but the world can be cruel and things never truly disappear on the internet. I think kids sometimes think uploading these things will make them into the next jake Paul when it won’t. Hopefully he’s surrounded by kind people who won’t rip into him for this stuff.

15 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m 14..... and we are huge Britney fans and he like my insta page so I told him I really like his choreo 

Christ I'm old.  It's mind-boggling knowing she has teen fans still--it's awesome!

Archived