Would Acting In Movies/On TV Be Good For Britney?

Guest Arckangel

Guest Arckangel

Britney, like many other singers, does some acting in her music videos, especially vids such as EverytimeIf U Seek Amy and Criminal. Oftentimes, it's a mix of performance and acting. And her motion picture debut, Crossroads, was promising. I thought she was quite natural in it.

I know it may be unlikely for now (and making it big in movies may be tough), but would you see Britney as a movie or TV actress? Talents can be learned, and who knows? Maybe it'd do her good, you know, for several months to play a character and use that as an "escape".

And her comedy chops are not too bad. Once again, talents can be learned.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
40 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl count on you with stuff like that... she can’t do what she does for Pom. 

So idk if she could 

But she likes routine, right?

Guest Arckangel
19 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I loved her in HIMYM and Will And Grace.. If she got a character that wasn't Britney Spears, and actually had a little role, she would ace it. I really hope she will be in more movies, but I don't think Hollywood feels the same sometimes..

Britney could even take further acting lessons to improve her technique, learn new skills, etc.

17 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

She was great in HIMYM and W&G. she was pretty good in Crossroads also. If she takes lessons I think she can become even better. I would love to see her doing a drama/thriller movie

And she was very natural in SNL skits. 

Archived