ONLY TWO MORE SHOWS OF PONYTAIL TOUR LEFT

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at us.  We are incredible

3  years ago we were beggin for Britney to do a world tour. We were saying things like "she will be forgotten for sure , she's over, she needs a tour asap or she's going to be remembered only as a old vegas act"

We are here , almost a sold out ASIA TOUR , USA TOUR , EUROPE TOUR.  And we are complaining  :jj:
(...but we have our reasons too) 

BTW,JUST 1 LEG MORE FOR SOUTHAMERICA AND THEN YES 
PONY OF ME CAN FINITO.
49 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

Lol at us.  We are incredible

3  years ago we were beggin for Britney to do a world tour. We were saying things like "she will be forgotten for sure , she's over, she needs a tour asap or she's going to be remembered only as a old vegas act"

We are here , almost a sold out ASIA TOUR , USA TOUR , EUROPE TOUR.  And we are complaining  :jj:
(...but we have our reasons too) 

BTW,JUST 1 LEG MORE FOR SOUTHAMERICA AND THEN YES 
PONY OF ME CAN FINITO.

When ppl meant tour, they meant like a Glory tour. New everything and not the Britney clone. 

There was no reason to do Pom. That also is shady which I’m shocked more ppl don’t bring up. They said Vegas was the only place to see Pom. So ppl in other countries traveled there and they didn’t have to in the end. Shady business tbh 

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I hope this is it because this f**king piece of me killed us.
I'm just scared that she's doing south american / canadian / australian Piece of me shows in 2019 too

i want it to end I can't stand it any longer!

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

When ppl meant tour, they meant like a Glory tour. New everything and not the Britney clone. 

There was no reason to do Pom. That also is shady which I’m shocked more ppl don’t bring up. They said Vegas was the only place to see Pom. So ppl in other countries traveled there and they didn’t have to in the end. Shady business tbh 

I don't completely agree. Vegas had all the props and a bigger stage with a proper catwalk. The tour was a stripped down version of the residency.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I don't completely agree. Vegas had all the props and a bigger stage with a proper catwalk. The tour was a stripped down version of the residency.

its tricky , but i know what u mean. Like the VEGAS experience its not the same. So...they are not so wrong with offering vegas as the only place to see the show like that.  But timing was important, team britney were not going to make another new show to take overseas. Its expensive and take months to prepare, choreo and props included so, was POM or nothing... and i prefer POM. She's full of energy, clumsy and change your mind are ok.... 

it is what it is.

I think the tour its ok. I can't get over the 98' bomt playback, i think is an insult. Because sounds really cd album quality when it starts. Other than that its an ok show.  I mean its a britney show.  Fftour (overseas) didn't even had a catwalk or b stage... we have to be positive a little positive.

but yes katy or gaga are making more elaborated shows/tours...adapting better than brit her us tours to the world.

8 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

years ago we were beggin for Britney to do a world tour. We were saying things like "she will be forgotten for sure , she's over, she needs a tour asap or she's going to be remembered only as a old vegas act"

if she only came with the pom revamp 2016 costumes and an actual care for her choreo it would have been so much different. but everything is bad and looks bad. how this tour is managed is also bad i heared stories of people in golden circle that didn't even buy golden circle and vice versa that is how shitty everything is being taken care off.

1 hour ago, whoisit said:

if she only came with the pom revamp 2016 costumes and an actual care for her choreo it would have been so much different. but everything is bad and looks bad. how this tour is managed is also bad i heared stories of people in golden circle that didn't even buy golden circle and vice versa that is how shitty everything is being taken care off.

that is true and sad yes.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

If you traveled later on it’s basically the same exact show minus Clumsy/CYM

Are you outside the US? 

Depending on where they are from the minimum of expense is probably $1500 

They could have just spent the ticket price for Pom and would have saved major bucks. 

Archived