ONLY TWO MORE SHOWS OF PONYTAIL TOUR LEFT

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

After all these years pom is finally gonna come to an end. I’m still in disbelief that it lasted 5 f**king years AND FINALLY ITS COMING TO AN END of course with an exception of one tiny frail resurection of tic of me in October but WHO CARES AAHAHAHAHA. Throw back to 2014 to when I was already sick of it and was excited for it to end little did I know :mcorangu:ima be taking 5 shots after it ends I’m so excited y’all but also looking forward in two months when Britney posts this “I’m already missing piece of me so much which is why.................

im bringing piece of me to select cities in South America, Africa, India, Middle East, Antarctica, North Pole, Canada and more!! Except Australia **** you guys I bust my *** of there singing and dancing at the same time and y’all don’t even give me credit so Australia you’re cancelled” UGH SLAY QUEEN CANT WAIT FOR PONY OF ME ALREADY BOOKING MY FLIGHT :airpls:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

After all these years pom is finally gonna come to an end. I’m still in disbelief that it lasted 5 f**king years AND FINALLY ITS COMING TO AN END of course with an exception of one tiny frail resurection of tic of me in October but WHO CARES AAHAHAHAHA. Throw back to 2014 to when I was already sick of it and was excited for it to end little did I know :mcorangu:ima be taking 5 shots after it ends I’m so excited y’all but also looking forward in two months when Britney posts this “I’m already missing piece of me so much which is why.................

im bringing piece of me to select cities in South America, Africa, India, Middle East, Antarctica, North Pole, Canada and more!! Except Australia **** you guys I bust my *** of there singing and dancing at the same time and y’all don’t even give me credit so Australia you’re cancelled” UGH SLAY QUEEN CANT WAIT FOR PONY OF ME ALREADY BOOKING MY FLIGHT :airpls:

i spit my cofee :hahaha:

That is pretty much what happened when she announce the limited tour after 4 years , 250 shows , Asia leg , and apple music festival, and others festivals with same POM concept... So.... be aware XD u never know.

all that stage work for one single date in october? :jj:

SouthAmerica is coming.:shark:

Archived