The top comments on the deleted post

wut

2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I don't get you. Why should we accept right away that she keeps ruining her whole legacy with this tour (residency) which she had built with hard work, because of recklessness and laziness? I loved 2016 BBMA and VMA very much. Even Circus tour. And those weren't prime Britney at all. On the contrary this POM mess is too much for me already. But I love her so I'd rather see her retire if that is what she wants than doing this.

This tour? The first huge hit to this base was FF. The second BJ. We have been taking major punches for years. 

We have let her slide for so long. I think most fans literally are at their breaking point. This could completely be the end of her core base soon. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This tour? The first huge hit to this base was FF. The second BJ. We have been taking major punches for years. 

We have let her slide for so long. I think most fans literally are at their breaking point. This could completely be the end of her core base soon. 

Omg I know, I kinda accept FF, she was in a bad condition, second breakdown etc. BJ.... so yeah, this could be the last straw for the real fans

3 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

It's so sad. I would really like to know: WHAT IS THE REASON FOR HER NOT DANCING LIKE SHE USED TO?

I mean... you don't loose your dancing skills over night. And don't tell me it's about her knee injury. :gum:

I was gonna post just that!! How do you go from being the best to the worst?! Like what's the freaking mechanism here??? :beynah:

This question haunts me. :disappointed:

And of course--stupid me--I'm still hoping primeney will come back someday :crying1:

24 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

It's so sad. I would really like to know: WHAT IS THE REASON FOR HER NOT DANCING LIKE SHE USED TO?

I mean... you don't loose your dancing skills over night. And don't tell me it's about her knee injury. :gum:

Sadly doesn't give af and care about her fans anymore. Its evident from her Instagram posts that she can still dance and sing live but she doesn't want to put the effort into integrating them into her shows.

And people shouldn't use the "oh she has anxiety" excuse. She had managed to sing live twice on stage last year without any breakdown or relapse so she can pretty much do it anytime she wants. Homegirl is just lazy af and only cares about money now.

26 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

19 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

I was gonna post just that!! How do you go from being the best to the worst?! Like what's the freaking mechanism here??? :beynah:

This question haunts me. :disappointed:

And of course--stupid me--I'm still hoping primeney will come back someday :crying1:

Yeah, the biggest f**king mystery since Bermuda-triangle

This was always the question I wanted to know the answer to so so badly

39 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I don't get you. Why should we accept right away that she keeps ruining her whole legacy with this tour (residency) which she had built with hard work, because of recklessness and laziness? I loved 2016 BBMA and VMA very much. Even Circus tour. And those weren't prime Britney at all. On the contrary this POM mess is too much for me already. But I love her so I'd rather see her retire if that is what she wants than doing this.

OMG right? For certain people being a fan means only to appreciate the good things but... WHERE ARE THESE GOOD THINGS??? :snooptoya: we don't get good MVs anymore, we don't get good performances anymore, the last time i've seen a good performance from her was late 2016, wtf? This is a Britney Spears forum and we talk about what she offers now and what she offers it's just not good, so what should we do? Keep praising her DWADT/OHT performances? No thanks! Some people should stop living in the past, this is 2018 and her performances are very bad and if i wanna feel free to talk about it in a Britney Spears Forum I WILL... i'm tired of these: what are you doing here? this isn't the right place for you etc... No, i'm a fan and being a Britney fan doesn't mean that i should kiss her *** 24/7. her performances are BAD, period! OMG i can't a these delusional people! :cackling:

31 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG right? For certain people being a fan means only to appreciate the good things but... WHERE ARE THESE GOOD THINGS??? :snooptoya: we don't get good MVs anymore, we don't get good performances anymore, the last time i've seen a good performance from her was late 2016, wtf? This is a Britney Spears forum and we talk about what she offers now and what she offers it's just not good, so what should we do? Keep praising her DWADT/OHT performances? No thanks! Some people should stop living in the past, this is 2018 and her performances are very bad and if i wanna feel free to talk about it in a Britney Spears Forum I WILL... i'm tired of these: what are you doing here? this isn't the right place for you etc... No, i'm a fan and being a Britney fan doesn't mean that i should kiss her *** 24/7. her performances are BAD, period! OMG i can't a these delusional people! :cackling:

Speak the truth. 

Ive said it so many times. The majority praise quality when it is good. Even if we have different opinions. 

2 hours ago, P'NutButterney said:

I'm sorry but "she is bored" excuse is such a piss take to those of us that have to work in a stuffy office day in, day out. She needs either have some respect for her fans and put some effort into her career, or retire and let those fans remember Britney Spears - the icon, not this average mime act.  

How come people don't want to remember the Britney from 2005-2008?

21 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Maybe because I'm old, but I remember people saying Britney couldnt dance or sing live at her peak... probably part of the reason she doesnt try anymore.

What an awful personality she must have. 

I know that if someone says I'm awful at someone, I'll try my damnedest to prove them wrong. Britney's attitude seems to be, "You're right so I give up." And everybody KNOWS she was an amazing dancer way back when especially during 2003-2004 when she hit her dancing peak. 

Archived