The top comments on the deleted post

wut

Okay so, I of course agree that Britney doesn't dance the way she used too. And I hate the spasm moves she does and that she always adds moves that don't fit and that are not on beat. But I think people were a little bit mean in the comment section:janet: Like these were the top comments on the deleted dance videos she posted. And they got ALOT of likes! I feel bad for her, but also she needs a wake up call.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/23kofus.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Her choreographies are really weird

Her changes were somehow acceptable during the residency, but now it's too much, it just looks messy, she doesn't even finish a simple move 

It looks like she is on a rush  

29 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Her choreographies are really weird

Her changes were somehow acceptable during the residency, but now it's too much, it just looks messy, she doesn't even finish a simple move 

It looks like she is on a rush  

Yeah she is like trying to fit 1000 moves in 1 second. Like that womanizer clip she uploaded

10 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

They're not mean at all. They're 100% true. They're not even bashing her, just telling her to look at her crowd and get inspired. 

I know. Hopefully she will get inspired at my show:tear:

24 minutes ago, wut said:

I just don't understand why her dancers are not saying anything or her choreographer or whatever:gerlwat: It's been like 5 years and she has never been able to do the crazy breakdown and NO ONE has said anything??

Because she is like their boss? Imagine saying such things to the boss lol.

34 minutes ago, wut said:

I just don't understand why her dancers are not saying anything or her choreographer or whatever:gerlwat: It's been like 5 years and she has never been able to do the crazy breakdown and NO ONE has said anything??

She doesn't rehearse enough. That's why she has already scrapped 80% of the dance moves she had. Another thing is that she doesn't exaggerate the dance moves like her backup dancers, not even primeney did that

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

My 15 year old *** would never thought I would see the day that people would be criticizing her dancing skills. Britney at her prime was one of the best, if not the best female dancer out there. She would outdance her dancers for god sake, now she can barely keep up with them. Tragic.

1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I hope that wakes up someone in her, the lil, maximalist Brit, who wanted to be the best

She really needs a wake up call

What I don't get is why you people and the people commenting keep wasting your time commenting and won't move on to something else.

Lots of people keep saying the  have attended her shows and claim they're entertained.   

After years  1999-2004, her priorities changed.  Just admit you were a fan of hers when she was younger and do something else with your life.

Archived