The top comments on the deleted post

wut

3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

What I don't get is why you people and the people commenting keep wasting your time commenting and won't move on to something else.

Lots of people keep saying the  have attended her shows and claim they're entertained.   

After years  1999-2004, her priorities changed.  Just admit you were a fan of hers when she was younger and do something else with your life.

Her priority is to get money doing shitty things right now.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t feel bad for Britney at all. 

Her “moves” include forgetting them half the time (including where she is), randomly shaking her head “no” several times, fixing that god forsaken ponytail, childish faces during a **** song, robotic gestures that give me nightmares and then you tie this in with the fact that she looks awful with those costumes, makeup and no live singing. Meet and greets where she can’t respect her fans enough to give them what they paid for. 

What is there to feel bad about? 

Well she needs to improve and she is able to do that - janet video. I attended Berlin show and I cannot remember what she was doing during IUSA:unbothered: she needs to start doing great choreos plus pre recorded vocals, ballad segment of 4-5songs to sing them completely live and have stylist and make up artist all the time with her on the tour... it’s not that hard for Christ sake...:wendycry:

Elvis always said to the people who he shared the stage with that to them it might be the same show every night but to the audience its a new experience. So treat every show as seriously as the last because to the audience its indeed the first experience and it can even be meaningful. I doubt she would ever think of that. 

There are people out there who work 40+ hours a week, some actual hard physical work in all kinds of circumstances. She has to perform a show a few times a week for 1,5 hours. Big woop. Get to work *****.

Now we can see that it's beyond Exhale. The situation is so sad because it feels like we're powerless, the same reason why we're so frustrated. I will never understand how out of her team of so many professionals, no one sees how terrible it has become. :nydisgust:

Just now, Chris88 said:

Now we can see that it's beyond Exhale. The situation is so sad because it feels like we're powerless, the same reason why we're so frustrated. I will never understand how out of her team of so many professionals, no one sees how terrible it has become. :nydisgust:

I think they only see dollar signs

11 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I think she got bored of the show... 5 years performing same ****, with same dancers...

yeah i think its anxiety she is just bored

showing 0 profissionalism, she has ONLY ONE ROLE: DANCE, is it that hard to dance correctly during 1 hour and a half?

I'm sorry but "she is bored" excuse is such a piss take to those of us that have to work in a stuffy office day in, day out. She needs either have some respect for her fans and put some effort into her career, or retire and let those fans remember Britney Spears - the icon, not this average mime act.  

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

What I don't get is why you people and the people commenting keep wasting your time commenting and won't move on to something else.

Lots of people keep saying the  have attended her shows and claim they're entertained.   

After years  1999-2004, her priorities changed.  Just admit you were a fan of hers when she was younger and do something else with your life.

I don't get you. Why should we accept right away that she keeps ruining her whole legacy with this tour (residency) which she had built with hard work, because of recklessness and laziness? I loved 2016 BBMA and VMA very much. Even Circus tour. And those weren't prime Britney at all. On the contrary this POM mess is too much for me already. But I love her so I'd rather see her retire if that is what she wants than doing this.

Archived