The top comments on the deleted post

wut

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Everyone I talk to who is not a Britney fan says she used to be THE BEST DANCER of her time. So... I kinda disagree.

Same. Everyone knew she put on a show. That’s why until recently she was the only one asked about at the vmas. 

The singing is fair because half of her prime is when she really let lipping take over. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Goku said:

Legend? Yeah let’s praise her horrible attitude and let’s bash Beyoncé in the next thread. This fanbase is f**king ridiculous.

She is a legend. Regardless of her attitude and lack of professionalism. She has been in this business for 20 years, that’s legend status. Her past work is iconic and she can flop the rest of her career and she’ll still have that past to keep her relevant for another 5 or so years when she’ll be in her 40s and we all know Hollywood doesn’t keep “Older” pop stars around. Tbh she’s already fading now which is exactly why she’s doing Vegas. Less work and still gets paid.

6 hours ago, Goku said:

She’s a legend, but this bad attitude against her career doesn’t make her “legendary”. It’s not funny!

”she didn’t know the city! omg i love Her!” JUST f**king STOP GUYS

I haven’t said that at all... your downvoting me and direction of anger needs to go towards someone else.

Archived