The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah 2018 pom is the worst pom, i was lying to myself thinking that the fact shes performing CYM and Clumsy was nice enough
but nothing is nice enough about the show. She doesnt sing, doesnt dance, wear bad outfits. And she keeps getting richer and richer
man **** capitalism man look what it did to britney

It's true. She proved that she can dance on Instagram. She is just bored of her own show and sees no reason to actually try and deliver. There is no pressure, she gets paid and Twitter is full of people (read gay fans) praising her (half-assed) performance so :whatitellu:

... the bar could not be lower

33 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

FFney is better than 2018 POMney

Ow Gosh... You don't really know what you're saying...

I saw her in Zagreb in 2011 and that poor 29 years old girl (looking like a 38 yo) was really ill...
Like, you could tell there was something wrong in her performing! She was an empty cover...
She wasn't mentally there!

2018ney is an ICON who wants to perform and have fun and money.
The show isn't great compared to her past standards, but it entertains millions of people around the world.

All she needs to do is to remember a name of the city and give the audience a shout out ... like she is not even bothered to remember name of a celebrity for the Freakshow segment. 

She could teach "How to get away with zero ***** given" at university.

6 minutes ago, freebreak said:

All she needs to do is to remember a name of the city and give the audience a shout out ... like she is not even bothered to remember name of a celebrity for the Freakshow segment. 

She could teach "How to get away with zero ***** given" at university.

I agree about the city but it's not like she's supposed to know who Andy Cohen is :tiffanynod:

12 minutes ago, sibode said:

Ow Gosh... You don't really know what you're saying...

I saw her in Zagreb in 2011 and that poor 29 years old girl (looking like a 38 yo) was really ill...
Like, you could tell there was something wrong in her performing! She was an empty cover...
She wasn't mentally there!

2018ney is an ICON who wants to perform and have fun and money.
The show isn't great compared to her past standards, but it entertains millions of people around the world.

2018 is being carried by her legacy but by being carried she is ruining it. 

Britney was known as the best performer but now she literally is the worst. She was known for her visuals...now she rarely releases music. How is 2018ney good....

27 minutes ago, Exemi said:

OMG please stop. Guys this forum is so fu**ing BORING. STop. STOP! Get a life!

I really don't wanna sound rude and i'm sorry if i do but... what do y'all want us to talk about? This is literally what she gives us since late 2016, you're a global superstar, you sold what? 200 milions records worldwide? Is it too hard for you to call a damn hair stylist so you won't touch your hair every second during the WHOLE show? Is it too hard for you to learn some zumba choreos so they look a lil bit better on stage? Is it too hard for you to wear actual outfits and not clothes from your closet? Is it too hard for you to wear comfortable shoes so you can feel comfortable while dancing? Sorry but we spend money for that "show" if you're fine with that it's ok, i don't judge you but it pisses ME off if i think about working a whole year to save something to buy her ticket and then once i'm there find out that she haven't rehearsed, that she doesn't know her choreos, that she doesn't even mime properly to her own songs and especially that she doesn't even know where she's at! It happened last year: "Willie, where are we?" and it happened again at the Brighton Pride: "Where are we?" i mean come on... Now, i have NOTHING against you but i think we ALL have the right to complain about this situation, it's embarrassing! 

1 hour ago, RafaParker97 said:

FFney is better than 2018 POMney

She's better at some things:

-Lipsynching

-Facial expressions

-Real designer costumes

-Good and proffesionaly done hair and makeup (very unflattering but it still looked well done and neat the whole show)

-No tics like fixing her hair and stuff

2018ney is better at dancing, has a lot more energy and her body looks 10x better. She just needs real choreo and to stop scrapping and butchering the ones she already has. I don't know why she stopped doing the BOMT spins, they were the highlight of that performance and the dancebreak between that and oops is a disaster. She's the one to blame.

1 hour ago, zone said:

:bop: queen remains and will remain unbothered

But that is so ignorant. 

Downvote me if you like but performing for an LGBT even is way more than just a concert wall through that she treated it. 

Mots a massive sign of respect from our community showings how much we love her and to not reciprocate by saying a few words or even knowing where you are is actually unforgivable and rude! 

Archived