Britney Slaying In New Pepsi x Radio City Music Hall Ad

IconicShow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her face looks... off.

I don't like her expression either.  She looks bored.

That hair reminds me of the forgotten early POM wigs. Still haunts me in my dreams and now it's back.

Were there no other pictures to choose from? Was this the best? :wontcry:

I'm glad they didn't photoshop her bod. That's her real body and it looks great. Just that. Just the body looks great.

I dunno... she looks good overall... but it just looks like an outtake.... like she doesn't even look interested, and it really looks like they photoshopped a different face pic on her body.  Like if you look closely, the the face proportions and angle looks off compared to the physical head.  

:mhmnod:

Her outfit and body are slamming though!

16 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Personally, I  kind of love this add. This is slightly photo-shopped, obviously... but we know the abs are pretty realistic, we've seen them on stage and her workout videos, and for me her face looks current. This isn't photoshopped to make her appear like she's still 22.... she looks her age. ****, confident.... matured. I'm here for it.

16 minutes ago, portrait said:

why does it look like her head doesn't belong to her body?? lol 

like they shopped if afterwards on it. good photoshoots of her are so rare nowadays 

She's getting photos of each body part on different day.:whitney: You heard about leg day I'm sure.  

Archived