Britney Slaying In New Pepsi x Radio City Music Hall Ad

IconicShow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are the worst damn fans/stans I've ever experienced. Britney looks f**king gorgeous and what LITTLE editing they did do was clearly very minimal. Wtf is ya'll problem?? At this rate I'll be glad when she retires so you all can quit bashing the hell out of her. It's sickening.

12 minutes ago, DubtronicHaze said:

You people are the worst damn fans/stans I've ever experienced. Britney looks f**king gorgeous and what LITTLE editing they did do was clearly very minimal. Wtf is ya'll problem?? At this rate I'll be glad when she retires so you all can quit bashing the hell out of her. It's sickening.

This. It’s always the same miserable bunch.

27 minutes ago, DubtronicHaze said:

No one's bashing her. It's just the editing which is bad. She loooks way better without all the f**king photoshop. It's still cool to see her still with pepsi.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, it does look weird, but the main issue is her eyes, they look off and shrunk, and I don't know what they did to her cheeks / mouth area, whether it's photoshop or the lighting or the makeup, but her "new mouth" looks more prominent than the usual, in a bad way. Also they made her chin longer or something.

She reminds me of this Mexican actress, Úrsula Prats

ursula-pratts-300x350.jpg

Maybe it's the combination of barely visible eyebrows with nowhere to be seen eyelashes, and the exaggerated contouring (makeup or digitally altered) but that's not how Currentney looks like.

It's the hairstyle. Hair is the frame of a face. She has too much volume and the color ages her a lot. The lightning also doesn't help her and yes, darker eyebrows would make her look a lot better. 

Archived