Britney Slaying In New Pepsi x Radio City Music Hall Ad

IconicShow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the heck did they feel the need to photoshop her head.... why though !!!! f**king why !!! she's been serving great looks lately, i don't f**king understand why ! she even looked way better in the pics she posted on her instagram

Pepsi is something big, her team had to make things right ! so why go and photoshop her

this is giving me that flop Lucky Photoshoot tease

Just now, Chris88 said:

This photo has a very nice vibe and energy, but the photoshop is very bad. :awkblink: I'm sorry but it's true. Maybe it's because she's very busy so she has excuses, but jeez! :weusay:

9 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Why the heck did they feel the need to photoshop her head.... why though !!!! f**king why !!! she's been serving great looks lately, i don't f**king understand why ! she even looked way better in the pics she posted on her instagram

Pepsi is something big, her team had to make things right ! so why go and photoshop her

this is giving me that flop Lucky Photoshoot tease

what are we actually talking about? 

about the way they photoshopped her facial features? or the way she as a whole was photoshopped into the location?

because face I think looks great and very currentney with good hair and makeup without wrinkles. 

her body was photoshopped weirdly that's true ... with light coming from the back in a "night shot" LOL

1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

about the way they photoshopped her facial features? or the way she as a whole was photoshopped into the location?

because face I think looks great and very currentney with good hair and makeup without wrinkles. 

her body was photoshopped weirdly that's true ... with light coming from the back in a "night shot" LOL

You just killed me! She does look cute and the vibe is hot, but it feels (and seems) messy in a way. 

39 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

i don't know but something looks off and wrong, 

her body looks good to me cause we all know that she's in a great shape nowadays, but there's something wrong with her hair or head... i don't know.... something that makes it look like a fan-made picture.

that's really sad ! such a wasted opportunity to show the world the greatness of her body and beauty

Archived